Recruiting Looking for a Habbo Retro Tech.

AF97_x

Mar 2, 2016
Hi everyone,

This is my first post on Devbest so please excuse any errors. I'll be straight to the point, my friend and I are planning to set up a Habbo Retro in the near future. Between us, we can handle all costs towards the hotel, as well as any graphics that would need to be done.

We are looking for a Habbo Retro Tech/Developer to work on our hotel to help set up and maintain the hotel. It is required that you would be active on the hotel and would be accessible to communicate with us if any problems should arise, especially since the hotel will be based around the GMT time zone. For this reason, it is preferred that you are associated with as few other hotels as possible (ideally none), meaning you can allocate the most time possible to helping develop the hotel.

We have both attempted hotel openings in the past and have gone successfully, until certain circumstances lead to their closure. I am hopeful that with an individual with the right experience, we would be able to open a hotel that could be properly developed and grown into something much better.

I'm available for contact on Skype at 'AF97_x'.

Thanks for your time

:)

Users who are viewing this thread