Recruiting Long term Habbo retro Developer (monthly pay)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NathanCarn3y

Leaving a legacy
Sep 14, 2016
2017? That long it can't take unless he codes like 5 lines max each day. I used approximately 300-400 hours coding my PDO Ajax CMS, but well it also totally depends on how much time you use while coding. I've coded for around 10-12 hours each day the last 3 years. But according to his shitload of childish comments, he probably just ripoff a CMS' PHP, and use some other stylesheeting.

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk
when i release the CMS novicEMU will be released with it emu take a while

Not a 'murica kid like you, who's a brainwashed sheep lmao

tf bitch

RyanzRetros

Developer of ChakCMS
Jan 14, 2015
This is funny to watch.
@XNathanCarneyX - You're still yet to answer the question about knowing the difference between mysql, mysqli and PDO..

@marc4103 - PDO is the best ;) My current CMS project is coded from scratch in PDO! :)

MayoMayn

BestDev
Oct 18, 2016
This is funny to watch.
@XNathanCarneyX - You're still yet to answer the question about knowing the difference between mysql, mysqli and PDO..

@marc4103 - PDO is the best ;) My current CMS project is coded from scratch in PDO! :)
eb2343a39f7b00773e2e2a01d7f8147a.jpg

Of course it is haha, nearly 1000 lines of user functions in this file lmao

MayoMayn

BestDev
Oct 18, 2016
Mysqli- driver used in php programming language
PDO- PHP Data objects
Lmao quick Googling XD
You can't even tell the differences with your own words. Anyway that's NOT the differences, but just a quick summary of what they are.

MayoMayn

BestDev
Oct 18, 2016
And what language is NovicCMS in?

@marc4103 - looks like you are just recoding RevCMS in PDO
Yeah man, I just took the basics from RevCMS, and then decided to make it better, I added like a tons of new functions, made the old functions more reliable etc. Their template is ok, but their coding suck. But it actually looks nothing like RevCMS at all. I implemented ajax all over it too. Feel free to view it:
Most CSS is done by Synt4x.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread