Recruiting Long term Habbo retro Developer (monthly pay)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RyanzRetros

Developer of ChakCMS
Jan 14, 2015
why would i am in college for a reason
People who have had jobs, wives and degrees can end up on the street. College is hardly a big achievement bud.

And anyway, until you prove to us something you've coded you're gonna be considered a noob whom claims to have lots of money but cannot code

MayoMayn

BestDev
Oct 18, 2016
People who have had jobs, wives and degrees can end up on the street. College is hardly a big achievement bud.

And anyway, until you prove to us something you've coded you're gonna be considered a noob whom claims to have lots of money but cannot code
Couldn't agree more. He calls me a noob, I prove him wrong, he still calls me a noob. Jealousy is a bad thing.

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

NathanCarn3y

Leaving a legacy
Sep 14, 2016

u will see proof once NovicCMS is released in 2017

Couldn't agree more. He calls me a noob, I prove him wrong, he still calls me a noob. Jealousy is a bad thing.

Jealousy. wow ok never

MayoMayn

BestDev
Oct 18, 2016
u will see proof once NovicCMS is released in 2017
lmao what proof? that u rip off some other cms and still use deprecated mysql? dang son, you probably don't even know the differences between mysql, mysqli and pdo.

NathanCarn3y

Leaving a legacy
Sep 14, 2016
lmao what proof? that u rip off some other cms and still use deprecated mysql? dang son, you probably don't even know the differences between mysql, mysqli and pdo.

WTF your not worth it. Many users seen proof of the CMS on devbest

MayoMayn

BestDev
Oct 18, 2016
WTF your not worth it. Many users seen proof of the CMS on devbest
Lmao you wrote you're in college? Well maybe you should get your school money back, because you don't even know the simple difference between "your" and "you're".

MayoMayn

BestDev
Oct 18, 2016
pm dumbass didnt release
Lmao release or private message, it's still on Devbest, you absolutely fucking moron.
Seriously man, have you sniffed your brain cells away, or wtf? You american kids, are so bad at your own language, that you probably score #1 "the dumbest country on the planet".

Kodys

lmao
Oct 24, 2016
Who the fuck still uses Skype? Skype is shit, any decent coder know that. Download Discord or Tapatalk, then send screenies, or well, why not do it here?
I'm sorry but I'm laughing so much at "any decent coder know that" mainly because of how grammatically incorrect it is and the fact you're saying if you know how to code you wouldn't use Skype, Discord and Skype are both equally good.
Js don't insult XNathanCarneyX for his English when yours is just as bad or just about worse.

NathanCarn3y

Leaving a legacy
Sep 14, 2016
I'm sorry but I'm laughing so much at "any decent coder know that" mainly because of how grammatically incorrect it is and the fact you're saying if you know how to code you wouldn't use Skype, Discord and Skype are both good.
Js don't insult XNathanCarneyX for his English when yours is just as bad or just about worse.
ty its online who cares how u type unless its important

MayoMayn

BestDev
Oct 18, 2016
I'm sorry but I'm laughing so much at "any decent coder know that" mainly because of how grammatically incorrect it is and the fact you're saying if you know how to code you wouldn't use Skype, Discord and Skype are both equally good.
I can totally read, that you don't know a goddamn thing about Skype. Anyway the kid had it coming. He's got no reason to act as an internet warrior on a forum, just because the fact that he can't prove shit he's writing.

MayoMayn

BestDev
Oct 18, 2016
ty its online who cares how u type unless its important
Well when you act as an internet warrior slash professional coder, and you write that you go to college, come on man, nobody gave a shit about your grammar until you began acting as a complete shitload.

Kodys

lmao
Oct 24, 2016
I can totally read, that you don't know a goddamn thing about Skype. Anyway the kid had it coming. He's got no reason to act as an internet warrior on a forum, just because the fact that he can't prove shit he's writing.

Well when you act as an internet warrior slash professional coder, and you write that you go to college, come on man, nobody gave a shit about your grammar until you began acting as a complete shitload.

Just saying again the first sentence in the response to me made very little sense, however if you think he can't do shit why not just wait for the CMS he's said he's planning to release in 2017? lol

NathanCarn3y

Leaving a legacy
Sep 14, 2016

bitch excuse me who tf do u think u are

MayoMayn

BestDev
Oct 18, 2016
Just saying again the first sentence in the response to me made very little sense, however if you think he can't do shit why not just wait for the CMS he's said he's planning to release in 2017? lol
2017? That long it can't take unless he codes like 5 lines max each day. I used approximately 300-400 hours coding my PDO Ajax CMS, but well it also totally depends on how much time you use while coding. I've coded for around 10-12 hours each day the last 3 years. But according to his shitload of childish comments, he probably just ripoff a CMS' PHP, and use some other stylesheeting.

MayoMayn

BestDev
Oct 18, 2016
Anyway, he wrote that he had sent people screenshots of it, and that he'd send some to me, but I haven't received any yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread