Recruiting Long term Habbo retro Developer (monthly pay)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JackM

Nov 24, 2016
We are recruiting a long term developer who can make a hotel from scratch, there will be sufficient pay of course.

Feb 27, 2013
You just fucked over Hobba and deleted their files.

This guy closed the connection on Navicat and then deleted navicat thinking it would destroy my database :/
He can't even delete files properly.

Capture.png

JackM

Nov 24, 2016
Builderman, you are not being hired due to these accusations held against you and firstly, no one would do it for free unless there was a devious reason behind it. Secondly, you are quite childish and i believe these accusations to be true, sorry.

JMS

Posting Freak
Aug 25, 2014
I can help you out dude, hmu on Skype: JMS-James (Im more active on there)
And as for @builderman you are literally the definition of a complete noob, in every way, just gtfo. No one will trust you, ever.

RyanzRetros

Developer of ChakCMS
Jan 14, 2015
I can help you out dude, hmu on Skype: JMS-James (Im more active on there)
And as for @builderman you are literally the definition of a complete noob, in every way, just gtfo. No one will trust you, ever.
Somehow he seems to be part of xhotel.co.uk..

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
@BrandonM if Hobba is yours, I'm down to help you out with a few things if you need (if he deleted your hotel).

I think I brought up the fact that @builderman is one sketchy & sad cunt previously. The noticeable thing is he never bothered to publicly reply, he simply PM'd me knowing that I ignore my PMs (I decided to check now from seeing this thread).

Thinking about if, he may be the same Kev (KingstonKev or something) that runs the fake Tweeney account, seems just as much as an idiot, managed to get his IP some few month back over Skype when he pretended to be Tom to me... (What a total fucking idiot), and the account linked to KingstonKev and a bunch of other noob accounts on here.

(I don't see why he is asking for proof, I can see his previous usernames - surely he knows that).

lPVMbXR.png

WockoLad

SELECT * FROM `lads` WHERE `username` = 'WockoLad'
Dec 24, 2014
Don't hire Jaden, he secretly works for Adil.
Don't hire Adil, he will explode your hotel.

hire me

RyanzRetros

Developer of ChakCMS
Jan 14, 2015
If you look professional datanome's pay or professional and trained coder's/developer's pay it is not that cheap....
Yes, but this is a retro. Other than already established hotels, who pays £400 in retros.?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread