LeopoldiusEN

Dec 23, 2017
Hello there! - I am having a problem where, if I try to import an SWF(furniture) and create all the SQLs. (In Furniture, Catalog_Items). Then there is still a problem where that in the catalog no icon is showing up on the "furniture" and when I try to place the furniture, then its just a grey box.

- It have something to do with the furnidata. Because, I can change the look of already existing furnitures that is already coded in furnidata, but when I try to paste a new furni into the furnidata then afterall the outcome comes out as a grey box.

- Seriously need some advice, I have been trying for weeks now, and I am a dedicated pixel graphic designer, who likes to upload my own furnitures.

uttmmmm5

May 18, 2016
Did you cleared your browsers cache?
Did you cleared your cloudflare's cache? (if you use cloudflare)
Did you really all SQL's? (catalog_items and furniture tables in the database & furnidata.xml in your swf folder)
Did you updated the items and furnitures with the update command in the client or restarted the whole emulator ?

It should work after you did these things.
If you edited the swf before you insert it in your hotel maybe you crashed the swf by doing something wrong while editing ?

LeopoldiusEN

Dec 23, 2017
Cammy, what do you mean by the right section?

Uttmmmm5, I have done all of those things. - I think Its a problem with the furnidata or SWF itself. But lets say I wanna change the look of the throne, and upload it to the hotel, then its all fine. But when I should import an SWF and upload the sql to the "furnidata", then it wont show up correctly on the hotel.

(And of course I also make an SQL for the Furniture and Catalog Items)

LeopoldiusEN

Dec 23, 2017
When I open up the .swf in notepad++, then its just a long file of codes(or "random" symbols and so). Is there a specific place where I should look after that tag? :)

example:

Last edited:

RussianRoman

Feb 19, 2017
I'm also getting this..

kaBwbVE.png

Last edited:

AssLikeThat

Posting Freak
Jan 27, 2013
I'm also getting this..

kaBwbVE.png
Make sure the ID in your furnidata matches the one in your furniture table. The sprite ID in furniture needs to be the same as the furnidata ID too.

Is the SWF in the correct folder & have you cleared your cache?

Also make sure you downloaded the one with graphic tags from ***** unless you have added them manually.

RussianRoman

Feb 19, 2017
Make sure the ID in your furnidata matches the one in your furniture table. The sprite ID in furniture needs to be the same as the furnidata ID too.

Is the SWF in the correct folder & have you cleared your cache?

Also make sure you downloaded the one with graphic tags from ***** unless you have added them manually.
Is this the ID that is supposed to be the same?
If so, it matches.
IcsKD3U.png

Users who are viewing this thread