Is Jaden a retard?

Benden

maging ang maganda mamatay
Jun 4, 2010
You really don't read, do you?
How did we go from Linux being an OS that you can't actually get to just calling it an OS for simplicity sake (which doesn't make it simpler it makes it wrong)
If you read this whole thread you're everywhere.

Ecko

23:37 [autobots] -!- eckostylez [[email protected]]
Nov 25, 2012
You really don't read, do you?
If you actually used Linux, you wouldn't have made 4 posts where you called it an operating system. You're likely one of those kids who think installing Ubuntu and then using a web browser on it accounts for actually utilizing Linux.

How did we go from Linux being an OS that you can't actually get to just calling it an OS for simplicity sake (which doesn't make it simpler it makes it wrong)
He just backpedals then makes excuses.

BIOS

ಠ‿ಠ
Apr 25, 2012
In technical terms Linux is a kernel.
Linux is sometimes referred to as an OS (as seen in previous screenshots) as it is easier and more acceptable.

If you actually used Linux, you wouldn't have made 4 posts where you called it an operating system. You're likely one of those kids who think installing Ubuntu and then using a web browser on it accounts for actually utilizing Linux.
Like I've said numerous times now, I was referring to the distributions, "OS" was used for simplicity. No lol, I don't even have Ubuntu installed? I've only used the livecd of Ubuntu, personally dislike it.

Ecko

Nov 25, 2012
Like I've said numerous times, you're an idiot. Notice how no one has supported your position? Your obliviousness to this is astounding.

BIOS

ಠ‿ಠ
Apr 25, 2012
Like I've said numerous times, you're an idiot. Notice how no one has supported your position? Your obliviousness to this is astounding.
How am I an idiot when I've stated the facts? We both say Linux is a kernel but as I mention Linux is sometimes referred to as an OS as it is easier you get mad.

Benden

maging ang maganda mamatay
Jun 4, 2010
How am I an idiot when I've stated the facts? We both say Linux is a kernel but as I mention Linux is sometimes referred to as an OS as it is easier you get mad.
This wasn't your position until very recently. And it's not easier it's misleading and wrong.

Ecko

Nov 25, 2012
And as I mentioned, you're an idiot and one of the reasons it get mistakenly referred to as an OS.

BIOS

ಠ‿ಠ
Apr 25, 2012
This wasn't your position until very recently. And it's not easier it's misleading and wrong.
It's not correct information, no. But it's a lot easier to describe to none technical users.

And as I mentioned, you're an idiot and one of the reasons it get mistakenly referred to as an OS.
If people really wanted to know what it is, don't you think they are able to do their own research on it? Most people don't care lol.

bodge

ayy lmao
Oct 31, 2011
original.jpg

BIOS

ಠ‿ಠ
Apr 25, 2012
People who don't want others being mislead by bullshit spoken from the mouths of those who know absolutely jack shit of what they speak of?
"Know absolutely jack shit of what they speak of", did you even bothering reading before commenting? Please take your head out of your own ass and actually read something for once, or do you lack the skills required to since you're from such a down trodden area of the world?

Since you are clearly unable to look for yourself, let me give you some links to facts that I've stated, all of which are supposedly "jack shit" even though they contain facts. Please read any of the below links, even one will do just fine.

No one seriously cares lol, you're just wasting your time here now...

Khalil

IDK
Dec 6, 2011
do you lack the skills required to since you're from such a down trodden area of the world?
I may hail from a third world country, however, I'm more knowledgeable than you'll ever be.

Since you are clearly unable to look for yourself, let me give you some links to facts that I've stated, all of which are supposedly "jack shit" even though they contain facts. Please read any of the below links, even one will do just fine.

The only thing I see in those replies is an imbecile who after realizing he screwed up, changed his position and claims to attempt to conceal how much of an idiot he is.

You kept referring to Linux itself as an operating system, only to be faced with facts, when you had everyone disprove your previous claims, you decided to change your position in attempt to make it seem as if you were saying the same thing as everyone else all along, when you clearly weren't.

You, my dear retarded fellow, are an idiot.

BIOS

ಠ‿ಠ
Apr 25, 2012
I may hail from a third world country, however, I'm more knowledgeable than you'll ever be.
I'd like to see that lol.

The only thing I see in those replies is an imbecile who after realizing he screwed up, changed his position and claims to attempt to conceal how much of an idiot he is.

You kept referring to Linux itself as an operating system, only to be faced with facts, when you had everyone disprove your previous claims, you decided to change your position in attempt to make it seem as if you were saying the same thing as everyone else all along, when you clearly weren't.

You, my dear retarded fellow, are an idiot.
I didn't change my position whatsoever between my posts, lol? If you actually read one of the linked posts, you'd have seen I was discussing the matter from two point of views since the thread was split due to being off-topic from the original question.

One being the technical and correct reference, "kernel" while the other is the none technical but most commonly used and simple term "OS". I was referring to Linux as an OS as that is how it is advertised, in technical terms Linux is the kernel, in simple terms used by many it is easier to refer to it as an OS which is why I was also referring to it as an OS in the first place since in the original thread it wasn't appropriate to go into technical terms. I also previously provided a number of examples where other services refer to Linux as an OS due to the exact same simplicity reasons.

If you'd have read the thread, the original post wanted a simple answer whether or not users though there'd be a new OS in the near future, I replied "Windows, OSX, and Linux are the main ones". It DIDN'T ask for a full technical background detail of every operating system, replying to the thread with this is simply off topic and of no use to the thread's question.

Ecko

Nov 25, 2012

Pretty much everyone read what you wrote in the shoutbox as well. You're not fooling anyone.

Mackenzieboi1

Feb 18, 2016
Linux in general is an OS fullstop. OSX is based on Unix but uses near to none of UNIX it'self you are right that its based on it but it does not use it in terms of how the OS is built and there is no argument to it thats just fact you can google fuckin yahoo forum it or even fucking ask the fucking guys at ubuntu them selfs for the answer and you will find out

griimnak

You're a slave to the money then you die
Jul 20, 2013
Linux in general is an OS fullstop. OSX is based on Unix but uses near to none of UNIX it'self you are right that its based on it but it does not use it in terms of how the OS is built and there is no argument to it thats just fact you can google fuckin yahoo forum it or even fucking ask the fucking guys at ubuntu them selfs for the answer and you will find out
Yeah that's because they'll give you a dumbed down anwser to your question. Calling Linux and OS is slang

Users who are viewing this thread