Is Habbo Revelad really what you think it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 10, 2015
Hello devbest users,

As you may know Rama runs a Company that reports Habbo Retros. He doesnt know shit like for instance Graphics or Coding.

He is worse than Kylie and Fresh Hotel

Rama threatend to release my dox, And give him money. As in his new Account I gave him Orange sub.

Rama then puts it on Hackforums.

He is worse than @Kylie he is a little butthurt kid who asked for help on his Math Homework.

Here are some screenies

I have decided to say "Ayy fuck this little channel" As for him DOING THIS

I will admit I got user information on my Emuaotr but the user said he was gonna hack us so I creepd him out!

Rama then asked me to delete my Devbest comments I said no

Fuck you Rama I am opening a Channel like yours with a Website and Hotel and Graphics and Radio
To fuck you over

NOW THATS HABBO REVEALD!

-----Bump!----

Yes I did hack him, He thinks he is a king and I will do everything for him!

And yes for what he did I am now on Kylies side I can be bothered how he has time for a Keyboard battle.

Last edited:

Resubmitted

Sep 13, 2015
Here are some more screenshots of you getting information of users such as passwords from your own hotel. And even getting a IP address via ur 'emulator' you idiot. You did NOT 'hack' devbest. You had actually got all these information's from your hotel. So stop getting passwords from your hotel and then going on other websites and attempting to access them.

The only difference is that this time you did it to Rama, who works for Habbo revealed which exposes dickheads like you who lookup user info on your own hotel, and now you are butthurt that you have been caught out. You even claim you are in 'Kylie's team' what's that? A new 'l33t pro kidz' hacking group?

Don't trust this kid guys.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-09-14-17-34-45.png
    Screenshot_2015-09-14-17-34-45.png
    195.4 KB · Views: 16
  • Screenshot_2015-09-14-17-34-10.png
    Screenshot_2015-09-14-17-34-10.png
    159.4 KB · Views: 13
  • Screenshot_2015-09-14-17-33-39.png
    Screenshot_2015-09-14-17-33-39.png
    175.8 KB · Views: 13
  • Screenshot_2015-09-14-17-33-31.png
    Screenshot_2015-09-14-17-33-31.png
    229.5 KB · Views: 13
  • Screenshot_2015-09-14-17-22-54.png
    Screenshot_2015-09-14-17-22-54.png
    174.6 KB · Views: 12
Sep 10, 2015
Here are some more screenshots of you getting information of users such as passwords from your own hotel. And even getting a IP address via ur 'emulator' you idiot. You did NOT 'hack' devbest. You had actually got all these information's from your hotel. So stop getting passwords from your hotel and then going on other websites and attempting to access them.

The only difference is that this time you did it to Rama, who works for Habbo revealed which exposes dickheads like you who lookup user info on your own hotel, and now you are butthurt that you have been caught out. You even claim you are in 'Kylie's team' what's that? A new 'l33t pro kidz' hacking group?

Don't trust this kid guys.
Btw on an Attachment you said you would Ddos me :)

Resubmitted

Sep 13, 2015
Btw on an Attachment you said you would Ddos me :)
Correct. This was a attempt to stop you from actually continuing to use your hotel database to get more and more passwords of users. In return to prevent the DDOS attacks, I asked you to compensate me and the other people you got into by looking up passwords etc on your retro database with something, and then a video would not be published, as long as you delete the database. However, you did not delete the database on your hotel, and continued to get into other users accounts using the database.

People will probably not support me, but they must not support you, who loves looking up information of users on there database, and then getting into their accounts on devbest, habboon etc and claiming you 'hacked it' using your 'pr0 hackz'. Little noob.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread