iPhone 5s or Nexus 4? HELP ME

Hindi

System.out.println(" ");
Dec 30, 2012
Right, So I have HTX ONE X atm, But lately ive been debating to get a new phone and I dont know whiich one to buy, I mean I have used android all my life and I am kinda tired of it, So I dont really know what should I get, Atm Ive been debating for these two phones, But I am still so confused on which one to buy , So They're either iPhone 5s or Nexus 5 , At the moment I've been inclined towards iPhone because it has convinced me more, But your opinions please?

f92GIuP.png
OR
47CtWHp.jpg

ALSO, YOU CAN SUGGEST ME ANY PHONES YOU THINK THEY'RE GOOD, PLS AND THANKS HUGS N KISSES

Hindi

System.out.println(" ");
Dec 30, 2012
As I said I personally, Am convinced with iPhone atm, But still I dont really know what to choose

Nehalem

Aug 31, 2013
First; which phone has the best design/look?
Second; which phone has the bigger and more user-friendly interface/OS.
Third: what are you going to use the phone for?

Still, nexus is the more expensive one, imo.

Mega

Posting Freak
Mar 23, 2013
I think u shud get a nexus or an android phone etc. Samsung's. Iphone spare parts are expensive

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
Personally, I'm not a fan of apple products, I traded my iPhone for a Samsung and I'd do it again. Go nexus mayn! Here's why..

Hindi

System.out.println(" ");
Dec 30, 2012
I have used NEXUS S model before, and I would love to own nexus model again, but then again I would love to own an iPhone as well , and customize as in what way @eckostylez like with launchers? if so which one do you use?

Hindi

System.out.println(" ");
Dec 30, 2012
I bought an iPhone 5S yesterday, it's absolutely amazing, you should get one. I wouldn't use launchers/themes from Play Store, they're slow, ugly, buggy and crashes all the time.
Exactly the reason why I used ecko which launchers he is using , Because I paid for Nova launcher on my HTC One X and it was ugly as fuck + slow which wasted my money ofcourse but yer. Which colour did you get? :p Just out of curosity

Macemore

Circumcised pineapples
Aug 26, 2011
Exactly the reason why I used ecko which launchers he is using , Because I paid for Nova launcher on my HTC One X and it was ugly as fuck + slow which wasted my money ofcourse but yer. Which colour did you get? :p Just out of curosity
HTC One X is shit. HTC One is were it's at.
and Nova launcher default is gross, that's why you get a theme for it, and use Magiclocker to customize your lock screen, also get themes for it.

Ept

Many men wish death upon me.
Jun 16, 2011
The iOS app store is superior to that of Android's. The 5s has a brighter display in daylight, and iOS is extremely fluid. iOS7's design is great, the 5s has better build quality, free iWork, and Touch ID. The 5s's camera also beats that of the Nexus 5. If you're a fan of heavy customization, go with the Nexus 5. I'd recommend the 5s.

Hindi

System.out.println(" ");
Dec 30, 2012
The iOS app store is superior to that of Android's. The 5s has a brighter display in daylight, and iOS is extremely fluid. iOS7's design is great, the 5s has better build quality, free iWork, and Touch ID. The 5s's camera also beats that of the Nexus 5. If you're a fan of heavy customization, go with the Nexus 5. I'd recommend the 5s.
Are you dumb? iPhone 5s.
Going with iPhone 5s :up: Actually went to the store and checked both of them, Already in love with iPhone , nexus 5 hardly impressed me

Jeffrey

Devbest Indian Tech Support
FindRetros Moderator
Feb 5, 2013
If you are looking for modifications and more deep stuff i suggest nexus,
If your going to minimal stuff and play games and etc go to iphone :)

Users who are viewing this thread