ImagineCMS | NodeJS | Websockets | Plugins | Graphql

xemnas

Feb 21, 2023
I quit releasing my stuff because everyone gets bitter when something is too complex for them to handle. All of my previous developments resulted in my inbox being flooded with people who have no idea how to setup a nodejs app, let alone have any business being near a computer at all.

All of my releases have always been made for me, by me and for my enjoyment with the source being shared to help anyone who wanted to learn from it. Unfortunately, the community has a hard time transitioning away from PHP and people want to stick with a stack I used as a 13 year old, Laravel.

If my work goes unused by the general public, I will still continue making it because I learned something from my work and nobody can take knowledge from you.

Attachments

• 34FC10D4-E76E-4FF6-B7F0-27ADBF0DDA18.jpeg
    34FC10D4-E76E-4FF6-B7F0-27ADBF0DDA18.jpeg
    203.2 KB · Views: 75

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
I don't choose to limit myself to arbitrary constraints set by other people's inability or lack-of knowledge.

xemnas

Feb 21, 2023
I don't care what baby hotels use or don't use. My hotel will use it and 200 users daily will enjoy it :)
Cool story bro, tell it again.

I'll continue coding stuff for fun especially since I know it makes babies like you upset. Maybe you can fire up Cosmic and go on your hotel with 5 players daily and talk some shit with them.

Your Hotel:

kubbo.png

The Hotel what I mention about:

habblet.png

like i said its the opposite from what you are telling

its pathetic and sad to see how arogant and ignorant you are bro ...

this hurts now badly hahahahahaha

Last edited:

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
Your Hotel:

kubbo.png

The Hotel what I mention about:

habblet.png

like i said its the opposite from what you are telling

its pathetic and sad to see how arogant and ignorant you are bro ...

this hurts now badly hahahahahaha
Nice photoshop bro, there's over 40 rooms active and the majority of our users are in school or at work :lol:

Maybe you can try getting a job so you're not so obsessed with my hotels or my projects. All of your posts have solely been targeted at me, so I must live in your head rent free :)

Jaden

not so active
Aug 24, 2014
Bro I'm fucking weak as hell this type of funny shit takes me back. :lol::lol:

I haven't seen any code snippets or source code but judging off the development stack and screenshots this is a pretty solid Web application.

respect the dedication to your craft even after all this time. I can no longer drive myself to develop anything Habbo-related or I might just off myself.

a lot of us walked so @LeChris could run.

p.s. recently fell in love with React due to it's responsive/API nature so I'll be watching this development more closely to see what I can learn from your implementation.

Pinkman

Posting Freak
Jul 27, 2016
I always find it funny when people hate on your work because they don't know how to set it up. ImagineCMS right now besides RevCMS is probably one of the best web application system right now.

Regardless to stay on topic, it's nice to see you back in action with Imagine, will be keeping an eye on it! :up:

Leader

github.com/habbo-hotel
Aug 24, 2012
Added support for pagination on pretty much everything both from the front and back end and am working on support for rare values and the web store now

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
Started on the web store today, it's coming along fairly well however I'm spending a fair amount of time on making a dynamic and configurable shop system

Leader

github.com/habbo-hotel
Aug 24, 2012
The source is now public, but is still being worked on and will receive updates for the foreseeable future.

Documentation will be added soon for local development and using on a hotel.

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013

Imagine is being used on BobbaRP with good results - keep in mind only a few hours have been spent towards supporting rp functionality so there will be a lot of growth over time.

Leader

github.com/habbo-hotel
Aug 24, 2012
Recently switched from react to nextjs and also enabled clustering on the back-end along with increasing the database pooling. Not shown, but I also integrated nito into imagine's monorepo and will begin making performance optimizations to it along with other changes as apart of the RP development. As of now, it can work in tandem with Imagine's websocket API and the emulator's websocket packets.

Note: Some features may not be finished or appear broken as the conversion took place within the last hour of this post

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread