IIS RevCMS 1.9.9.9 Help!

leoooooooo

Feb 25, 2014
Hi, I recently got my VPS and I also downloaded IIS (Obviously) .
I'm also using Phoenix 3.11.0 Emulator, REV CMS 1.9.9.9
I was wondering for someone to tell me how exactly to set everything up. "Now, once you connect back, go to your Navicat Database and open it up, and create a 'New Connection' a pop up will come up and you can name the Connection, and put in your MySQL password that you created after your IIS Essentials download.

Then create a Database within the Connection you created, and go to 'Import Wizard' and when a popup comes, select your Phoenix 3.7.1 database file from your Phoenix License. And then you'll be done."
I am at that part. I need the right files for DataBase of the emulator, and I cannot find them anywhere. And supposedly the one I got right now (Type of file is .sql) doesn't let me import it onto the navicat database. I'm very much confused on what to do. I need the right DataBase file, and someone to please help me set this up. Can anyone help me?
Screenshots of the emulator files:
- Over-All files.
- Inside Phoenix Files.
- The supposed .sql file I'm supposed to import to navicat for client, apparently. But I'm not able to.
- Only gives me those types of options, and there's nothing for .sql

Thanks in advance, please do help! ( Also looking for a tech for my hotel, reply below if you'd like to join in! )

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Don't use 3.11 emulator (phoenix) it has many problems and I found that the updated version called Gold Tree Emulator is much better and more organized with way less errors

Users who are viewing this thread