I disconnect on client.

lak3y

Jun 8, 2014
I have bought an Emulator and DB. But I decided to use LiteCMS since others also disconnected me. It lets me on the client and makes like a coins noise when you get coins and then it redirects to this:

Someone please help. Emulator is plus.

Image of how it looks before it disconnects:
Dhror6E.png

Last edited:

lak3y

Jun 8, 2014
what emulator did you buy op,and did you check you're swfs and another thing open you're dev console to see the error.
Have you got skype? PM me. I can give you access to the VPS so you can see.. It's complicated. Also it's one guy called Mayhem made.

Thursday

Dec 2, 2015
Let me stop you at "bought an EMU" - There are plenty of free sources that you could most definitely use rather than purchasing an emulator. If anything, instead of purchasing an EMU, you should have hired a developer to take the role of fixing everything up.

Imo you probably got ripped off with your entire purchase, lol. Good luck on the fix, it seems to be an SWF/variables issue.

lak3y

Jun 8, 2014
Let me stop you at "bought an EMU" - There are plenty of free sources that you could most definitely use rather than purchasing an emulator. If anything, instead of purchasing an EMU, you should have hired a developer to take the role of fixing everything up.

Imo you probably got ripped off with your entire purchase, lol. Good luck on the fix, it seems to be an SWF/variables issue.
Can you add me on skype please?

Users who are viewing this thread