I am transgender.

grand

Sex? Yes please.
May 4, 2014
Hey DevBesters,

My name is Alex, I am 16, I have been on this forum for 2 years and little bit. Even though I don't benefit to this forum, I've always loved the community, and messing around in the Shoutbox.
I was really into habbo retros when I made this account, I designed skins for the website part, etc. I have been more into gaming rn (shout out to @Quackster for recommending me my PC Build)
I love to play CS:GO, Skyrim, Overwatch, etc. Some key members of this forum I look up to are @Quackster, @Markshall that's about it.
I don't want to bore you guys for too long so I'm going, to get straight to the point. I've never found my self comfortable in my own body, I am male, I never dated a girl, had sex, kissed a girl,
do anything like that. I do have a couple friends that are girls, though. I have felt like I was a girl since I was about 10, I have always been interesting makeup, "girls" toys.
I'm not going to hide this anymore. I am a girl, not a boy. I have made some appointments for HRT (Hormone Replacement Therapy), next year. I plan on going shopping for girls clothes within the
next couple of weeks. My mother and father are very supportive of my change, even though I have lost multiple friends because of it. I have been called a tranny, been harassed, etc.
For those of you thinking this is all a troll, that is totally fine to think. The Youtuber CopperCab, had recently came out as transgender and I feel like that empowered me to
tell everybody that I want to be a girl! Thank you guys for reading this, I will still be active on devbest etc. I will not get triggered if any of you leave mean comments, because of course,
this is the internet.
I would also like to thank @jrdn (a close friend) for supporting me through this time. Means alot:)

- Alexandra

jordlow

Dec 31, 2014
Alex, I know it's been very hard for the past couple of weeks but you, as the new person you are going to be; or should I say will be great. Everyone I'm sure will be supportive of this change.

Lame

Nov 6, 2014
Hey DevBesters,

My name is Alex, I am 16, I have been on this forum for 2 years and little bit. Even though I don't benefit to this forum, I've always loved the community, and messing around in the Shoutbox.
I was really into habbo retros when I made this account, I designed skins for the website part, etc. I have been more into gaming rn (shout out to @Quackster for recommending me my PC Build)
I love to play CS:GO, Skyrim, Overwatch, etc. Some key members of this forum I look up to are @Quackster, @Markshall that's about it.
I don't want to bore you guys for too long so I'm going, to get straight to the point. I've never found my self comfortable in my own body, I am male, I never dated a girl, had sex, kissed a girl,
do anything like that. I do have a couple friends that are girls, though. I have felt like I was a girl since I was about 10, I have always been interesting makeup, "girls" toys.
I'm not going to hide this anymore. I am a girl, not a boy. I have made some appointments for HRT (Hormone Replacement Therapy), next year. I plan on going shopping for girls clothes within the
next couple of weeks. My mother and father are very supportive of my change, even though I have lost multiple friends because of it. I have been called a tranny, been harassed, etc.
For those of you thinking this is all a troll, that is totally fine to think. The Youtuber CopperCab, had recently came out as transgender and I feel like that empowered me to
tell everybody that I want to be a girl! Thank you guys for reading this, I will still be active on devbest etc. I will not get triggered if any of you leave mean comments, because of course,
this is the internet.
I would also like to thank @jrdn (a close friend) for supporting me through this time. Means alot:)

- Alexandra
Fuck those people. Most people who will make fun of you are just scared of the fact that you're becoming who you truly are deep down and they don't have the strength to do that. Good luck with HRT and your new life as YOU ;)

Ethereal

Neurotic Male
May 18, 2013
You can only lie about who you are for so long without going crazy, find yourself, be happy. I wish you all the luck with your HRT. :up:

iGlenn

:)
Jul 21, 2015
i feel like youre just joking and fooling everyone as all your post and everything you say tends to be comedic. it wouldnt surprise me if this was some troll attempt but if this is true then i doubt it changes anyones opinion on u

jordlow

Dec 31, 2014
i feel like youre just joking and fooling everyone as all your post and everything you say tends to be comedic. it wouldnt surprise me if this was some troll attempt but if this is true then i doubt it changes anyones opinion on u
It isn't a joke... he's been bugging me for the past couple weeks about it lol, he didn't know whether to come out but I persuaded him.

Erwino

Jul 27, 2016
I support your change, even though I don't know you.
But if you are getting your dick removed (I don't know if you want to do that) Think twice about that, those things are handy AF.

brandonj

Dec 24, 2015
I've never found my self comfortable in my own body, I am male, I never dated a girl, had sex, kissed a girl,
I'm not going to hide this anymore.
Sounds like you're just gay. Either way, you're only 16. How do you know that you're trans? Have you spoken to a psychiatrist?

Users who are viewing this thread