Not open for further replies.

GarettM

Posting Freak
Aug 5, 2010
HybridCMS Updates:
  1. Removed TWIG engine
  2. Most of the code has been rewritten.
  3. Better Folder Tree
What i will be working on this week and next week!
  1. Basic CMS Functions, Login, Register, Logout .. ect
  2. Microsoft Translator Support.
  3. Administration.
  4. Integration of Exclusive Theme.
Check the Source!

And Always
Tell me what you think so far ;P

Last edited:

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
oo Hybrid looks pretty good so far! Mega's theme looks pretty good, and then looking at the list of features seems like this project would be worth switching to! (Once its released.) Goodluck

GarettM

Posting Freak
Aug 5, 2010
oo Hybrid looks pretty good so far! Mega's theme looks pretty good, and then looking at the list of features seems like this project would be worth switching to! (Once its released.) Goodluck
Loll sadly at the moment nothing works

lepos

thinking about you. yes you
Dec 11, 2011
Thread closed. There seems to have been no updates in the last 14 days, feel free to PM me to have it re-opened.

GarettM

Posting Freak
Aug 5, 2010
Hope this project finishes soon, im planning to make some edits on this!
I will try to finish it as soon as possible. its just hard to make a secure, fast cms by yourself especially if you can't do web design.

Update:
Updated Main - I Realized i was not using the mvc pattern correctly so i restarted HybridCMS. The original Repo is still there but won't be updated. Also i plan on bring updates every week. -- CHECK OUT THE NEW CODE :D --

Valedictorian

Aug 30, 2014
Just out of curiosity.. what font did you use in your Logo? I also love how you added the multi-language system, great job.

GarettM

Posting Freak
Aug 5, 2010
Just out of curiosity.. what font did you use in your Logo? I also love how you added the multi-language system, great job.
I didn't create the logo and i can't remember who did. if he sees this post maybe hell take the credit

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
Message me on here, or on Facebook - whichever is easier for you. I'm interested in your themes <3

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Any updates? Been following the repo and it's all looking great, hope you continue with it.

GarettM

Posting Freak
Aug 5, 2010
Any updates? Been following the repo and it's all looking great, hope you continue with it.
Thanks! sadley no >_> i got distracted with homebrew for my wii and nintendo ds....
I've been following as well. Hope this is still being worked on.
Yeah i am still working on it.. i am kinda stuck at the moment on how i want to implement the multi emulator support and what should be the clear goals of this project :p

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
Thanks! sadley no >_> i got distracted with homebrew for my wii and nintendo ds....

Yeah i am still working on it.. i am kinda stuck at the moment on how i want to implement the multi emulator support and what should be the clear goals of this project :p
Multi-Emulator would just have to switch around how the database is designed for the most part. Compare & contrast Butterfly and Phoenix, just a different query for client login. Most emulators are built on Butterfly...

GarettM

Posting Freak
Aug 5, 2010
Multi-Emulator would just have to switch around how the database is designed for the most part. Compare & contrast Butterfly and Phoenix, just a different query for client login. Most emulators are built on Butterfly...
I know alot about phoenix i gotta learn more about other emulators. After HybridCMS has a stable build ill probably start my own emulator for HybridCMS codded in c++

Small status update:
HybridCMS will be using PicORM for database handling for know until i make my own method for Hybrid and i will try to intergrate it and push it the repo tonight

Here is PicORM site

Last edited:

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
This is a really nice design, I think you should keep going with this. Well done, thanks for the release.

GarettM

Posting Freak
Aug 5, 2010
Hey everyone i wanted to do a status update.

Here is what i have been working on when i have the free time
  • Database Objects / Emulator Integration
  • Account Permission System that does not rely on the emulator database. only for web permissions not client/emu permissions
  • An Idea of how i will store web pages ( DB -> JSON -> View Object -> HTML -> CLIENT )
  • some more layout stuff that is not on the public repo
  • Updated Controllers, Models, Router error and Validated the JSON files
Hey wanna preview of quick edit for Hotel Owners?
This is a mock up design NOT FINAL. Wanna know i how i made the modules movable? GridsterJS!
preview.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread