HybridCMS [OOP-MVC][DEV-W/Source]

Status
Not open for further replies.

GarettM

Posting Freak
Aug 5, 2010

A CMS (Content Management System) for Habbo Emulators.

&Hybrid
&Hybrid is an advanced content management system for Habbo Emulator(s) that aims for
  • Multi-Emulator and Multi-Database (Driver) Support
  • Object Oriented Model-View-Controller Programming Architecture
  • Clean and Secure Well Documented Code
Planned Features
These features are not guaranteed and might change before, during or after development (or release).

• Support for nginx, Apache, lighttpd and IIS web servers
  • Support for Phoenix, Snow, Rev??, Uber and more Emulators
  • Easy Installation and Upgrading or Easy Migration From old Database
  • For more features you wish to be implemented please message me or email me at [email protected]
Current Repository

A Quick Note:
some features are coming soon and being developed as we speak, time intel completion is unknown i can't see the future. Please do not compare this thread to HybridMini. This Project will succeed and will not be abandoned.

Green Text = Section is Done.
Orange Text = Section is Being Built.

Red Text = Section is Planned but has not been started.
Blue Text = Section could be added if enough people want this feature.

PDO Database Support.
HybridCMS supports the driver for its a commonly enabled driver on the majority of the web hosts out there.

Template Engine
HybridCMS uses Twig as its template engine to make it easier on the web designers and the web programmers out there. Twig also allows HybridCMS to jump between themes as easy as a click of a button and some jQuery to help it.

Exclusive Templates
I didn't want to use the normal "Habbo" template its to used so i am making 2 exclusive themes for HybridCMS, One is called Passive Designed by @Mega and the 2nd one is a secret that will be released in time ;)

Administration Panel
I didn't want to lose focus on what this project is for. Habbo! so the administration has been focused on managing your hotel rather then your content, but don't worry the administration will be packed with useful features that will help manage your hotel, site or emulator with ease and security!
EasyInstallation and AutoUpgrade 1/2 in alpha 1/2 coming soon
HybridCMS has a new useful feature that may make it worth your time to switch over too, like a easy to use installer that will upload the database and edit the settings for you. And with the AutoUpgrade feature that will notify you over email or in the administration section that there is a new update available. If you choose to install HybridCMS will go into maintenance mode Intel the installation is done.
Note: HybridCMS AutoUpdate warns you of the dangers that could occur and updates are only released when security issues have been fixed or new features are available, HybridCMS will never update your hotel with out your permission, and requires the account rank to be 7 and to provide a 4 character key to be entered. HybridCMS update server will be hard-coded into the update engine. HybridCMS will not update plugins, database information or tables, or password keys and hashes.

Source: I got nothing to hide ;) check the status so far a lot of code needs to be revised, i rushed some parts.

Last edited:

GarettM

Posting Freak
Aug 5, 2010
Some random small updates
  • Changed some stuff in the template
  • Added zip md5 verification when updating the cms
And a quick question:
What emulators do you guys use i hear Phoenix is not the emulator of choice anymore

Heisenberg

i am the danger
Oct 5, 2013
This looks like it'll be good, hope to see it finished. For emulators you should go with Plus and Phoenix they seem to be the most common. Good luck!

Khalil

IDK
Dec 6, 2011
This looks 'okay', however I don't like the way you write your code (it's pretty good, but the way you wrote it is just, meh).

It also would have been good if you used MySQLi (that's just a personal preference but eh).

I however like the method you used to secure passwords (at last a Habbo CMS that is not using the typical md5/sha1 hashing..

This just a little something I have to say about this at the moment (I'll be doing a full revise when I'm on my computer), good luck and I hope this project DOES get finished.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

GarettM

Posting Freak
Aug 5, 2010
This looks 'okay', however I don't like the way you write your code (it's pretty good, but the way you wrote it is just, meh).

It also would have been good if you used MySQLi (that's just a personal preference but eh).

I however like the method you used to secure passwords (at last a Habbo CMS that is not using the typical md5/sha1 hashing..

This just a little something I have to say about this at the moment (I'll be doing a full revise when I'm on my computer), good luck and I hope this project DOES get finished.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk
Any tips on how i could improve my code?

GarettM

Posting Freak
Aug 5, 2010
Teaser No PHP Updates have been working on The Design and some css clean up.
I am introducing Zeus (the second exclusive theme for HybridCMS) index page design this is not the final design.

zues_snippet.png

Last edited:

Wickd

The first member of the Knights of the Pink Table
Jan 15, 2013
Love the multi language option.Cant wait to see more.
Update-Maybe add something more to index?Images,text,facebook/tweeter login option?

Hindi

System.out.println(" ");
Dec 30, 2012
Love the multi language option.Cant wait to see more.
Update-Maybe add something more to index?Images,text,facebook/tweeter login option?
Going to add that as integration in the index as I go

Entire CMS is being coded by @DrPepper23 while I design one of it's themes ;) (Our last work to the habbo community)

GarettM

Posting Freak
Aug 5, 2010
Might Finish this off myself :), nice style is this based off @Mega Design?
Your more then welcome to clone the repo :) and any contributions help with the future of HybridCMS

Hahaha I can see you added bootstrap in my design ;) Wish you good luck.
The decision to use bootstrap was difficult but as i am not a web designer, and i am not good with the html markup nor css to a degree. Bootstrap has a css grid that scales well between mobile to desktop and has some useful features.

GarettM

Posting Freak
Aug 5, 2010
Important News
The Repo will NOT be updated Intel Wednesday i am going through the code and rearranging some stuff but features that will be added
  1. Language Support.
  2. Better Code.
  3. Integrating some theme stuff.
Also on a side note, My Designer is disappointing me so The second Exclusive them might not make it to the first release of HybridCMS. but the index will be included for anyone who wishes to use it.
Please Help Port Templates!
Wiki Page will be finished tomorrow

Mega

Posting Freak
Mar 23, 2013
Important News
The Repo will NOT be updated Intel Wednesday i am going through the code and rearranging some stuff but features that will be added
  1. Language Support.
  2. Better Code.
  3. Integrating some theme stuff.
Also on a side note, My Designer is disappointing me so The second Exclusive them might not make it to the first release of HybridCMS. but the index will be included for anyone who wishes to use it.
Please Help Port Templates!
Wiki Page will be finished tomorrow
Not me right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread