How would you describe a successful hotel?

Puffin

Mar 17, 2018
Ain't no input sir no one cares bout sum 'bobba' haha šŸ˜† I like how u get so mad no matter how many devbest posts u make ur not getting more than 5 people unless you're willing to be original and creative ur just another sheep following the herd without brains šŸ˜”
Youā€™ve clearly never been on Bobba lmao weā€™ve got more unique concepts and features than most hotels do. But that 5 minutes you were online probably lurking in the homeroom told you everything right?

Just because we donā€™t customize our nitro with some whack ass colour scheme and have some flashy CMS doesnā€™t make us like the rest of the hotels. Iā€™m constantly hearing about how unique or cool things on Bobba are so your input, again, is invalid. Just another keyboard warrior with nothing to do but troll the forums lol youā€™re tired, old and so 2005.

By the way I donā€™t know where you are getting five from, we regularly peak 15+ in the afternoons, even reach the 20s on a good day. May be small potatoes but itā€™s certainly not this ā€œ5ā€ you keep mentioning.

When did this thread become about me anyway? Yā€™all hating so much I must be doing something right šŸ¤£

GooGoo

Jan 20, 2021
Kubbo sucks you can't really be surprised when a foreign hotel has a lot of members as they are taking over Habbo and the community. When you show an English hotel with a good amount of members then I will be surprised.

As far as Habboon everyone is bored so they rejoined and it doesn't even have as much as the foreign hotels nowadays. (At least they aren't on that crappy arc bandwagon). Let another RP open and half or more of their members are gone though with a few numbers rejoining the community because that's truthfully what most are waiting for.

Nothing unique at all about these hotels that all use the same emulator, the same plugins, and the same CMS. Just because there's a marketplace for people to sell these products everyone wants to use the same thing. Most don't even bother changing anything.

The English community is dying and you guys arguing about who has the best hotel or who can sell or create better products. It would be more beneficial for you guys to support each other and start asking how you can help make "English" hotels more successful before there is no more community for you guys to bicker about.

Linkestt

Truth is treason in the empire of lies
Nov 8, 2013
Youā€™ve clearly never been on Bobba lmao weā€™ve got more unique concepts and features than most hotels do. But that 5 minutes you were online probably lurking in the homeroom told you everything right?

Just because we donā€™t customize our nitro with some whack ass colour scheme and have some flashy CMS doesnā€™t make us like the rest of the hotels. Iā€™m constantly hearing about how unique or cool things on Bobba are so your input, again, is invalid. Just another keyboard warrior with nothing to do but troll the forums lol youā€™re tired, old and so 2005.

By the way I donā€™t know where you are getting five from, we regularly peak 15+ in the afternoons, even reach the 20s on a good day. May be small potatoes but itā€™s certainly not this ā€œ5ā€ you keep mentioning.

When did this thread become about me anyway? Yā€™all hating so much I must be doing something right šŸ¤£
You're still bringing up unique concepts and features and my previous statement was just highlighting that having those "custom features" doesn't mean anything to users. It is not enough for them to stay if they're bored. Exactly what @RealCosis said - new members will just feel out of place. We're talking about a SUCCESSFUL hotel right? Not a personal hotel with a personal goal... You're saying how you are okay with just having a small community of friends and non-toxic users but that doesn't define success for any social media network or online virtual game. You might as well open up a Hamachi hotel and provide the details to your small community. Plus that'll probably help avoid the trolls and toxic users, right?

Puffin

Mar 17, 2018
H
You're still bringing up unique concepts and features and my previous statement was just highlighting that having those "custom features" doesn't mean anything to users. It is not enough for them to stay if they're bored. Exactly what @RealCosis said - new members will just feel out of place. We're talking about a SUCCESSFUL hotel right? Not a personal hotel with a personal goal... You're saying how you are okay with just having a small community of friends and non-toxic users but that doesn't define success for any social media network or online virtual game. You might as well open up a Hamachi hotel and provide the details to your small community. Plus that'll probably help avoid the trolls and toxic users, right?
e was literally saying we arenā€™t unique get bent Sarbaz

Linkestt

Nov 8, 2013
H

e was literally saying we arenā€™t unique get bent Sarbaz
And I've been dick pulling myBobba every chance I get when it came down to being unique and different. But as you can see, it is not enough. Would you say myBobba is more unique than a hotel like Mansion? Sporty did an amazing job making it stand out compared to any other hotel I see and their usercount and community still decreased. Like I said, you coming up with all these unique ideas and implementing custom features won't mean anything without proper management and entertainment. I brought many unique things to my previous hotel/project (NH) - ideas that were probably thought of but NEVER successfully added on any other hotel but I failed at management skills and communicating the proper way with my community causing chaos. I've learned from it and come to realize in order to succeed you must operate a Habbo Retro like a business. Your staff and management makes or breaks your community. Entertainment is most important! This is what made Blah/Static Hotel great. Btw you don't have to feel like everyone is against you, you don't have to keep dishing out negative energy. I'm literally a fan and supproter of MyBobba, I only spoke positive about myBobba every chance I get. I get that you're frustrated and probably dislike me but that's okay. Its all friendly competition pal.

Puffin

Mar 17, 2018
And I've been dick pulling myBobba every chance I get when it came down to being unique and different. But as you can see, it is not enough. Would you say myBobba is more unique than a hotel like Mansion? Sporty did an amazing job making it stand out compared to any other hotel I see and their usercount and community still decreased. Like I said, you coming up with all these unique ideas and implementing custom features won't mean anything without proper management and entertainment. I brought many unique things to my previous hotel/project (NH) - ideas that were probably thought of but NEVER successfully added on any other hotel but I failed at management skills and communicating the proper way with my community causing chaos. I've learned from it and come to realize in order to succeed you must operate a Habbo Retro like a business. Your staff and management makes or breaks your community. Entertainment is most important! This is what made Blah/Static Hotel great. Btw you don't have to feel like everyone is against you, you don't have to keep dishing out negative energy. I'm literally a fan and supproter of MyBobba, I only spoke positive about myBobba every chance I get. I get that you're frustrated and probably dislike me but that's okay. Its all friendly competition pal.

What happened to mansion had to do with the community disagreeing with the leadership there. Talk to anyone. Itā€™s all in how you run your hotel and stick to your core values.

Feel bad for Sporty hes a good dude and has done some great work on his Hotel.

Last edited:

Linkestt

Nov 8, 2013
What happened to mansion had to do with the community disagreeing with the leadership there. Talk to anyone. Itā€™s all in how you run your hotel and stick to your core values.

Feel bad for Sporty hes a good dude and has done some great work on his Hotel.
Once again you proved my point. The hotel has to be community driven, it has nothing to do with how unique or custom the hotel is.

Puffin

Mar 17, 2018
Once again you proved my point. The hotel has to be community driven, it has nothing to do with how unique or custom the hotel is.
Has more to do with how its run than the community itself
Had Mansion stuck to their core values and beliefs when they first opened im sure they'd still be doing great, but I've heard from many, as well as agree with the fact that Mansion lost its way.

Rain

c
Mar 13, 2015
NGL i like mybobba, seems like a great hotel, regular updates, and events when they can. a perfect example of how to keep a place warm for when people check in again in the future. Users are fickle and have no real loyalty to a hotel, you have to find ways to keep it fun & active

Users who are viewing this thread