How to set up a retro in 2023 (IIS) (Nitro HTML5) - (Part 3)

OldJenkins

Jul 1, 2024
i got the same problem . on localhost it loads 100% but on the vps adress it loads only 20%

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    118 KB · Views: 22

React

Sep 17, 2023
You mean the ExternalTexts file? what should i look for
Yes, and just check that your links are all connected properly and that the IP/domain is correct. It’d also be good to make sure that the appropriate port is open for incoming connections.

thomgroot01

Jul 2, 2024
Make sure you've added a subdomain in Cloudflare and edit bindings > add on your IIS.
Hi, also added the bindings and everything, but no luck for the housekeeping site. As i already asked, there should be files for the housekeeping site right? I can make a subdomain and navigate to hk.domain, but i just reach my default hotel page.

Another question, is there a way to change my websocket address from wss://nitro.domain:2096 to only nitro.domain ? I've tried this with a nginx reverse proxy, but the nitro client just wants to request from nitro.domain:2096 everytime, changed everything that i could find already (in the renderer file, reverse proxy rules, etc).

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
Hi, also added the bindings and everything, but no luck for the housekeeping site. As i already asked, there should be files for the housekeeping site right? I can make a subdomain and navigate to hk.domain, but i just reach my default hotel page.

Another question, is there a way to change my websocket address from wss://nitro.domain:2096 to only nitro.domain ? I've tried this with a nginx reverse proxy, but the nitro client just wants to request from nitro.domain:2096 everytime, changed everything that i could find already (in the renderer file, reverse proxy rules, etc).
Yeah you need to download the housekeeping from Objects Git, then point it to there. That’s the port wss/nitro use so probably not.

Users who are viewing this thread