How to set up a retro in 2023 (IIS) (Nitro HTML5) - (Part 2)

DimpledRobin

Jan 4, 2023
When I try to run this command in command prompt:
git clone

I get this error. (image attached)

Attachments

• help1.png
    help1.png
    3.8 KB · Views: 44

DimpledRobin

Jan 4, 2023
Hi. When I try to import the 2022 catalogue using git bash. When I run the command: cd C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop

It says no such file or directory. (Image attached). Please help!

Attachments

• githelp.png
    githelp.png
    15.3 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:

aurumgames

Apr 4, 2021
Hi. When I try to import the 2022 catalogue using git bash. When I run the command: cd C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop

It says no such file or directory. (Image attached). Please help!
try to search the folder "2022-catalog" I didn't noticed that I had it already but not in Desktop!

HGTK_D3VIL

Aug 29, 2022
yarn start
i know you said it taked a while to load the furni data but i've been here for 2 hours and nothing happend yet?  i dont know if something is wrong or not
You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

jb_445

Jul 29, 2015
For me, it goes wrong from at this step.
Code:
composer install
npm i && npm run build:atom

This is what I get to see (see images below). All the past steps have been successful. Could there be something wrong with the php.ini file? I replaced the extensions list under Dynamic Extensions with what can be read here.

I don't see anyone else with the same problem so I thought I'd ask here.

Thank you!

Object

?
Nov 10, 2017
For me, it goes wrong from at this step.
Code:
composer install
npm i && npm run build:atom

This is what I get to see (see images below). All the past steps have been successful. Could there be something wrong with the php.ini file? I replaced the extensions list under Dynamic Extensions with what can be read here.

I don't see anyone else with the same problem so I thought I'd ask here.

Thank you!
Download 7zip and then re-run composer install :D

jb_445

Jul 29, 2015
Download 7zip and then re-run composer install :D

Super! This has already helped me a lot with the installation. I just ran into a little problem with the last step after the Nitro Converter configuration file.

When entering the last command of this block, it goes wrong:

Code:
npm i yarn -g
yarn install && yarn build

This is what the configuration file looks like:

Because of this problem, I cannot proceed to the next step.
Did I miss something? My apologies for all these questions. Hopefully someone can help a bit further.

- Jente

opinionswrest

Jan 6, 2020
Probably me being thick but when trying to run the emu says mysql isnt running ive followed the steps and got mariadb running but emulator just wont load, ive checked the config the lot the db pass is correct

Object

?
Nov 10, 2017
The one from here

should work fine.
Thank you. I was cleaning up my repos, and didnt realise i removed something used within this thread 🤦‍♂️

thread has been updated with new git url for the default assets

sysvol

Jun 25, 2023
Thank you. I was cleaning up my repos, and didnt realise i removed something used within this thread 🤦‍♂️

thread has been updated with new git url for the default assets
Is this identical to the original? I tried using this one last night but I was getting syntax errors when trying to convert the SWFs to Nitro. Not sure if that’s related to a change in files used, or something I’ve done wrong elsewhere. I will give it another shot tonight though, thank god for VM Snapshots with stuff like this…

DDDDec

Tongue Boxing Champion 2023
May 30, 2017
Is this identical to the original? I tried using this one last night but I was getting syntax errors when trying to convert the SWFs to Nitro. Not sure if that’s related to a change in files used, or something I’ve done wrong elsewhere. I will give it another shot tonight though, thank god for VM Snapshots with stuff like this…
Not sure if there was any changes made but if those dont work i used the ones from here and they transferred to .nitro no problem,

sysvol

Jun 25, 2023

So I get this error every time I try to do 'yarn start'. Not sure where I'm going wrong here?

Users who are viewing this thread