How to edit catalogs page_layout?

Ellu

Donator
Mar 8, 2018
Hello!
I'm wondering how can i edit an page layout.
I would love to change the image, the header & description.
AfQyN2J.png
Any help is very appreciated!

treebeard

Jan 16, 2018
No, I was a part of figuring this out and the question is not elaborated as full as should be nor is the answer present.

Edit: Not to say Jay was wrong, Jay is correct in how that would be done. Just that the question wasn't fully elaborated.

Kristo

Website & Software Developer
Feb 5, 2015
No, I was a part of figuring this out and the question is not elaborated as full as should be nor is the answer present.
Ahh okay. That's understandable. There is other threads kicking around on DEVBEST regarding this issue and he can always look to them for assistance.

Ellu

Donator
Mar 8, 2018
I have the solution now little better explained here. This is what it looks like in my hotel:
6mqCbRT.png

To have your own custom image, you gotta add your .gif file into swf/c_images/catalog, and then add the gif file name (without the ''.gif'') into page_strings_1 AFTER this ''|''.
Just like in the following image:
4WSqnms.png

To edit the text, just add your own text into the following template, and copy paste it into page_string_2 :

Fokus Catalog is the best place to get items & maybe even rares!|Welcome to the Fokus catalogue!|
Here you will find many tools at your disposal for creating and designing the wackiest rooms as well as the most stylish outfits. We do our best to remain up-to-date with all of the most modern furni and clothing. We typically add a new line of furniture as well as a few pieces of clothing every week. Check back frequently to see what's new!

One thing you may notice is that everything but rare's and clothing are 1 coin and 1 pixel. Why? This is because we think that all of this stuff should be free for our members! We don't think you should ever HAVE to spend a nickel or dime to enjoy the game that you love and enjoy.|

Are we missing something? Don't see your favorite jacket or your cozy chair? Send us a message over in the suggestions box on Discord or email us at [email protected]; we promise to work hard to ensure that everyone is happy and that there is no shortage of hot new items for your enjoyment

Last edited:

Kristo

Website & Software Developer
Feb 5, 2015
I have the solution now little better explained here. This is what it looks like in my hotel:
6mqCbRT.png

To have your own custom image, you gotta add your .gif file into swf/c_images/catalog, and then add the gif file name (without the ''.gif'') into page_strings_1 AFTER this ''|''.
Just like in the following image:
4WSqnms.png

To edit the text, just add your own text into the following template, and copy paste it into page_string_2 :

Fokus Catalog is the best place to get items & maybe even rares!|Welcome to the Fokus catalogue!|
Here you will find many tools at your disposal for creating and designing the wackiest rooms as well as the most stylish outfits. We do our best to remain up-to-date with all of the most modern furni and clothing. We typically add a new line of furniture as well as a few pieces of clothing every week. Check back frequently to see what's new!

One thing you may notice is that everything but rare's and clothing are 1 coin and 1 pixel. Why? This is because we think that all of this stuff should be free for our members! We don't think you should ever HAVE to spend a nickel or dime to enjoy the game that you love and enjoy.|

Are we missing something? Don't see your favorite jacket or your cozy chair? Send us a message over in the suggestions box on Discord or email us at [email protected]; we promise to work hard to ensure that everyone is happy and that there is no shortage of hot new items for your enjoyment

Thank you for providing a structured answer that others can refer to also :) <3

Users who are viewing this thread