How to Create a r63b Habbo retro (2014!)

Dontay

Jul 28, 2014
I have discovered a bug where the pets speech will show up as "unknown pets speach:speech.pet15"
Take this code & ran a query in navicat, use Brackston example to ran a query in his tutorial

INSERT INTO `bots_pet_responses` (`pet_id`, `responses`) VALUES('pet.lazy', '*sigh*;*refuses*; ... ;Who do you think you are?;you do it;Grr!;*laughs*;Why?;'),
('pet.respected', 'was respected'),
('pet.tired', 'ZzZzzzzz;*sleeps*;Tired... *sleeps*;ZzZzZZzzzZZz;zzZzzZzzz;... Yawnn ..;ZzZzzZ;'),
('pet.unknowncommand', '*confused*;What?;Huh?;What is that?;hmm..?;'),
('speech.pet0', 'woof woof woof!!!;hooooowl;wooooof!;Woof Woof!;sit;lay;snf;Woof;'),
('speech.pet1', 'meow;meow...meOW;muew..muew;lay;sit;lay;'),
('speech.pet10', 'Grrr;'),
('speech.pet11', 'Grrr;'),
('speech.pet12', 'Grrr;'),
('speech.pet13', 'Horse;Goes;Neyyyy;'),
('speech.pet14', 'Grrr;'),
('speech.pet15', 'neiiigh;*trots around*;Neeeigh;*looks at*;*flicks tail*;'),
('speech.pet2', 'Rrrr....Grrrrrg....;*Mellow*;Tick tock tick....;*feels like eating my owner*;Nom Nom Nom;.. Yawwnn!;snf;'),
('speech.pet3', 'woof woof woof!!!;hooooowl;wooooof!;Woof Woof!;sit;lay;snf;Woof;'),
('speech.pet4', '*pack of fresh salmon please*;Rawrrr!;*sniff sniff*;Yawnnnn..;Rawr! ... Rawrrrrr?;snf;'),
('speech.pet5', 'Oink Oink..;*Mellow*;Sniff... Sniff..;snf;Oink!;snf;lay;oink;'),
('speech.pet6', 'Grrr;'),
('speech.pet7', 'Grrr;'),
('speech.pet8', 'Grrr;'),
('speech.pet9', 'Grrr;');

If anyone knows how to fix the clothes issue, please let me know
It shows the character has clothes in the lobby but in the client, it doesnt work.
You cant change clothes as well.
I have done some testing & I believe Brackston swf are ok but their is an issue with his external_variables.txt
I can not work the line but if anyone has solved it, please share

Brackston

Aug 6, 2014
Why do you need someone to make it for you? Theres a simple tutorial sitting infront of you. smfh. People these days are lazysss ^-^

Gryzn

Aug 25, 2014
I agree , this is one of the better tutorials.

But every tut ends with "now you have it, enjoy" and never every leave a word about how to manage it (i.e how to sort, group, add, remove furnis in the shop, amanging puplic rooms and so on), same to the CMS.

Brackston

Aug 6, 2014
Hey guys! Also this might fix whatever your problems are. In the external_variables, search for furnidata.txt in it. Make sure you update it to furnidata_xml.xml like in the configs! :)

Syrup

Freelance Developer
Oct 4, 2014
Whenever I try to register it says : Sorry, but you cannot register twice
And at the top of the page it says : Deprecated: mysql_pconnect(): The mysql extension is deprecated and will be removed in the future: use mysqli or PDO instead inC:\xampp\htdocs\app\class.engine.php on line 48

Users who are viewing this thread