How to Create a r63b Habbo retro (2014!)

marcobrunet

Nov 21, 2012
Hi, the cms is removed anyone that knows others with swf i just started out with habbo retros if you could help me, add me on skype: bearmez
if your taking money dont bother to add me

ryancrowder

Aug 8, 2014
Hi, the cms is removed anyone that knows others with swf i just started out with habbo retros if you could help me, add me on skype: bearmez
if your taking money dont bother to add me

hey sorry bro but i am currently trying to find a working r63b tutorial. if i do find one will tell you.

Welcome To Devbest.

Oct 22, 2012
Brackston, can you please send me the link for the CMS considering it's impossible to do this TUT without it.

Timothy

Kylie Jenner
Sep 25, 2013
Brackston, can you please send me the link for the CMS considering it's impossible to do this TUT without it.
You don't need his cms to make a simple r63b hotel, just download a basic revcms like @Wouto .
CMS Link:
welcome. (;

IGabx

Feb 20, 2015
Hi. Whenever I try to access my localhost at the end of the tutorial, I get an "Object Not Found" message. The url changes to localhost/RevCMSold/index when I type in localhost. I am using RevCMS (the one linked earlier by Timothy) because the one in this tutorial was removed, and I can't find the files to edit as mentioned in the tutorial (like the swf thing and what not) because of this. Can anyone help me with this part of the tutorial? Because I don't have the cms he made. Everything else works fine, the server is up and running, I just can't access the localhost...
:)

Users who are viewing this thread