1. Tired of not being able to see links? Want to chat with other members? Need help?

How to: Adding new clothing to your hotel! (PlusEMU) (Easy)

Discussion in 'Habbo Tutorials' started by iGlenn, Oct 12, 2016.

1. iGlenn

iGlenn :)

Hi DevBest, Today I will be telling you how to add new clothing to your hotel if you still have the default/old clothing. (NOTE: This is just newer clothing not habbos newest clothing!) I believe this is my 3rd ever tutorial but my 1st major one. The clothing pack we will be using today is the one released by RetroRipper. You can view all that is included below!

CLOTHING GALLERY:
    [ Want to see this link? Register ! ]

Before we begin it is recommended that you have WinRAR for extracting the files and some text editor preferably Notepad++ to edit them. If you don't have them no worries download them below!

WinRAR 64 Bit direct download: [ Want to see this link? Register ! ]
    Notepad++ direct download: [ Want to see this link? Register ! ]

If you have these programs just skip to the tutorial part!
    Now with that being said lets get started!
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    T u t o r i a l:

1. Download the clothing pack below and open it up with WinRAR...

2. Extract all the files to your production folder (If it says a file already exist just click ("Yes to all"!)

3. Now copy both the figuredata and figuremap from it and replace your current ones in the /gamedata folder with it...
    (Don't forget to replace the
    figuredata in your emulator/extra folder also!)

4. I have already edited the figuredata file for you. Just open up the figuredata.xml in your gamedata and emulator/extra folder in a text editor (Notepad++) and replace the whole code with the one below!

FINAL STEP:
    Restart the emu and clear your cache and you now have new clothing!

This is my first ever major tutorial so sorry if the wording and format is terrible. Let me know if there is something I can improve on! I wanted to make this tutorial simple and easy to understand for people who may struggle with this. All the clothing has been tested and fully works. If you are having trouble and need direct support then drop a comment below or pm me and I'll help you :)

(NOTE: This tutorial is based on PlusEMU and has not been tested for other emulators!)

Credits to: Retroripper, Habbo and me for the tutorial!

Last edited: Oct 20, 2016
    x3p, harjakainen1, Blasteh and 3 others like this.
  2. broges

broges Slice of Heaven

nice tutorial, should help some people.

iGlenn likes this.
  3. DevOfNew

DevOfNew New Member

I don't understand very much

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

4. iGlenn

Really? Have you attempted to atleast try? I tried making the tutorial as detailed and easy to follow with direct links to what you need to download, step by step on how to do it and literally edited the files you needed to edit for you. If you still need help then just tell me and I'll pm you.

5. DevOfNew

DevOfNew New Member

I understand it but it makes my head a little mess

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

6. iGlenn

How so? Its literally like 5 steps... not even 5 like 4. If you need any help then just tell me and I'll pm you and if not then don't spam my thread please.

7. TheNotorious

TheNotorious Im dying slowly.

Nice tutorial m8! But you can just calm down with colors. :lol:

I just falled down and keep kicking, .. yeah.. Epilepsy things.
    (not really, but pls dude)

8. iGlenn

i figured the colors is what the guy above was talking about. i wanted to use colors to be as viusual as possible and color the key points so people could understand better rather than just using one color. i am constantly updating the tutorial trying to make it as easy to understand for people as possible. i may end up making the text only 3 colors rather than like 10, thanks mate :p

TheNotorious likes this.
  9. Sledmore

Sledmore Chaturbate Livestreamer FindRetros Moderator

Nice tutorial, colours are a bit painful though!

A suggestion would be to add in the location of Habbos figuredata file (yes, the majority of us can get this easy enough), but with the Pastebin reference, people that read this thread will simply just use that, which overtime will be very out of date.

GoldenToaster and TheNotorious like this.
  10. iGlenn

wow the mighty sledmore has replied to my thread. i can mark that off on my devbest accomplishments... will update the thread later or tomorrow :p

11. Poizone

Poizone Member

Nice tutorial man, enjoyed reading it although I knew these things already and I use comet.

Nice tut bro :)

iGlenn likes this.
  12. iGlenn

thanks mate

13. Brought

Brought Posting Freak

Not a bad tutorial but the color selection you've provided is not the best. Good asset to the community for those whom are unable or not knowledgeable on adding clothing.

14. iGlenn

thanks! ill try to improve the colors

15. Central

Central Imagination is more important than knowledge.

It didnt work for me :(

Xuxu likes this.
  16. RetroHunny

RetroHunny New Member

I am using hamachi, where is my production folder? I do not get this tutorial very well could you do this for me through team viewer? my skype is bailey.retros
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 22, 2017, Original Post Date: Jan 22, 2017 ---
    Also, do i paste [ Want to see this link? Register ! ] into figure data?

17. MasterJiq

MasterJiq Member

Since retroripper closed, do anyone has saved the file ?

18. Narrakin

Narrakin New Member

Thanks so much, finally a good tutorial that I could understand :D You are awesome :up:

19. SVNoff

SVNoff New Member

Hello, fo you have recent clothes?

20. HoldUp

HoldUp ye?

nice tut, will use this soon ;p