How to add custom enable on my hotel [PLUS]

GoodHotel

Sep 21, 2018
Hello devbest community, I want to know how to add custom enable in my habbo holo who would be so kind to explain please , excuse my english i am of community spanish

Shxrty

Shorty#1960
Mar 31, 2018
1) Download this pack Download a SWF Decompiler. Sorry the Hx D program doesnt work, you can download it

2) Grab the SWF or SWFs: hh_human_body or hh_human_50_body or hh_human_fx or hh_human_50_fx

3) Open them up with your decompiler

4) Inside you will find images of either the figure (body) or the effect (FX)

5) Lets say I want to create a unicorn horn for the face of my habbo I would open up either one (since this example works with either)

6) In the body SWF; look for the images of the head that are the same but just in different perspective

6.5) In the FX SWF; look for the images of the fx in different rotations or movements, but since we are doing a unicorn look for a image that goes on the forehead of the habbo figure

7) Select those images and export them

8) Edit the images anyway you want; lets say you are in the body SWF's images, put a unicorn horn on the forehead of the figure, if your in the FX SWF's images, you may consider erasing the whole image and only making a unicorn horn

9) Save all your new images

10) Open up your compiler again and replace all the old images with the new ones

11) Save the SWF

12) Clear your cache and reload your hotel!

Thank you

After doing some googling I found this, and I looked some more and found this being said by the general about this.

Thats overwriting existing effects unless you make it as clothing then you can copy it

*keep in mind, this may not be correct.*

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
1) Download this pack Download a SWF Decompiler. Sorry the Hx D program doesnt work, you can download it

2) Grab the SWF or SWFs: hh_human_body or hh_human_50_body or hh_human_fx or hh_human_50_fx

3) Open them up with your decompiler

4) Inside you will find images of either the figure (body) or the effect (FX)

5) Lets say I want to create a unicorn horn for the face of my habbo I would open up either one (since this example works with either)

6) In the body SWF; look for the images of the head that are the same but just in different perspective

6.5) In the FX SWF; look for the images of the fx in different rotations or movements, but since we are doing a unicorn look for a image that goes on the forehead of the habbo figure

7) Select those images and export them

8) Edit the images anyway you want; lets say you are in the body SWF's images, put a unicorn horn on the forehead of the figure, if your in the FX SWF's images, you may consider erasing the whole image and only making a unicorn horn

9) Save all your new images

10) Open up your compiler again and replace all the old images with the new ones

11) Save the SWF

12) Clear your cache and reload your hotel!

Thank you

After doing some googling I found this, and I looked some more and found this being said by the general about this.

Thats overwriting existing effects unless you make it as clothing then you can copy it

*keep in mind, this may not be correct.*
Wouldn’t you have to edit the effectmap? Pretty sure that’s where the enables are stored.

Users who are viewing this thread