Hotel owner needed

Rain

c
Mar 13, 2015
Lookin for a owner for babbo.io
I'll pay you a little if I see good results.
I want to know what experience you have, and proof of results in the past (if any)
Note that this hotel is not finished, but I do need users on it to test it all.

Wickd

The first member of the Knights of the Pink Table
Jan 15, 2013
Let's not get caried away, Josh was in the original Team Babbo and Babbo Group so basically he should be mad at Ryan not the other way around. lol
But these both hotels are just a failed mock of what was Babbo supposed to be.
Anyways good luck to both of you.

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
Or you could think a little harder
I am thinking, probably better than you are currently. You're wanting an experienced owner just to manage a server used to test things? You're basically wanting a chewtoy, and plan to waste time and money on it..Wouldn't it be simpler just to setup a beta sub site, or thoroughly test your shit before committing changes on your main site.

Rain

c
Mar 13, 2015
I am thinking, probably better than you are currently. You're wanting an experienced owner just to manage a server used to test things? You're basically wanting a chewtoy, and plan to waste time and money on it..Wouldn't it be simpler just to setup a beta sub site, or thoroughly test your shit before committing changes on your main site.
Testing it on a live hotel because the competition would try to crash the emu etc. If it's on beta.habwire.com, they're likely to wait for me to put it on habwire.com and then crash it. If someone commits to babbo, i'll keep it open.

RyanzRetros

Developer of ChakCMS
Jan 14, 2015
Testing it on a live hotel because the competition would try to crash the emu etc. If it's on beta.habwire.com, they're likely to wait for me to put it on habwire.com and then crash it. If someone commits to babbo, i'll keep it open.
But who's going to want to commit to Babbo; if an experienced person (like you're looking for) is going to own this, they're not going to want the following:
You having VPS access and all bills etc - them being almost powerless;
A hotel which is for beta so wont have the amount of users they want;
And a founder who insists on giving them the exploitable code.

They would either find their own money source, or pay themselves. Why would you want to open the test hotel public, you cannot be sure they wont just leave the exploits in that and then exploit HabWire, or that they wont be on both and so will only be able to exploit HabWire. As @Leader said, pretty pointless...

Hashh

adam
Apr 17, 2015
But who's going to want to commit to Babbo; if an experienced person (like you're looking for) is going to own this, they're not going to want the following:
You having VPS access and all bills etc - them being almost powerless;
A hotel which is for beta so wont have the amount of users they want;
And a founder who insists on giving them the exploitable code.

They would either find their own money source, or pay themselves. Why would you want to open the test hotel public, you cannot be sure they wont just leave the exploits in that and then exploit HabWire, or that they wont be on both and so will only be able to exploit HabWire. As @Leader said, pretty pointless...
It looks like you want this hotel Babbo Closed, From these comments Ryan. Although all of us are now going off topic, So I think its best to leave the thread now.

Users who are viewing this thread