Holograph + PHPRetro: RP Edition by RastaLulz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jmandupree

Jul 9, 2010
When ever i put site in htdoc i refresh the page and it says ( Warning: mysql_select_db() expects parameter 2 to be resource, boolean given in C:\xampp\htdocs\includes\classes.php on line 379

Warning: mysql_query() expects parameter 2 to be resource, boolean given in C:\xampp\htdocs\includes\classes.php on line 396

Warning: mysql_result() expects parameter 1 to be resource, null given in C:\xampp\htdocs\includes\classes.php on line 420

Warning: mysql_query() expects parameter 2 to be resource, boolean given in C:\xampp\htdocs\includes\classes.php on line 396

Warning: mysql_result() expects parameter 1 to be resource, null given in C:\xampp\htdocs\includes\classes.php on line 420

Warning: require(./includes/data/.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\xampp\htdocs\includes\core.php on line 43

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required './includes/data/.php' (include_path='.;\xampp\php\PEAR') in C:\xampp\htdocs\includes\core.php on line 43) and more.

discript

Jul 12, 2010
Hi the error is because you havent put your db info in right
download the origonal phpretro here and take the intall folder from it and follow it through and move config.php from install to incloadse and delete the rest of install and then youv got an admin user set up aswell.

need mor help just pm me or email me at [email protected]

DiScript

Kaan

Jul 18, 2010
lol it includes the v26 dcrs

Jmandupree said:
When ever i put site in htdoc i refresh the page and it says ( Warning: mysql_select_db() expects parameter 2 to be resource, boolean given in C:\xampp\htdocs\includes\classes.php on line 379

Warning: require(./includes/data/.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\xampp\htdocs\includes\core.php on line 43

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required './includes/data/.php' (include_path='.;\xampp\php\PEAR') in C:\xampp\htdocs\includes\core.php on line 43) and more.

you must edit the config file in /includes & upload the .sql file in phpmyadmin.
Than it must works.

Shawny

Jul 18, 2010
Kaan said:
lol it includes the v26 dcrs

Jmandupree said:

you must edit the config file in /includes & upload the .sql file in phpmyadmin.
Than it must works.

I have do what your told, but I still have this error :

Warning: mysql_result() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/gtanatio/public_html/includes/classes.php on line 420

Warning: mysql_result() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/gtanatio/public_html/includes/classes.php on line 420

Warning: require() [function.require]: Unable to access ./includes/data/.php in /home/gtanatio/public_html/includes/core.php on line 43

Warning: require(./includes/data/.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/gtanatio/public_html/includes/core.php on line 43

Warning: require() [function.require]: Unable to access ./includes/data/.php in /home/gtanatio/public_html/includes/core.php on line 43

Warning: require(./includes/data/.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/gtanatio/public_html/includes/core.php on line 43

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required './includes/data/.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/gtanatio/public_html/includes/core.php on line

how can I do to resolve them ?

Crow

Jul 6, 2010
RastaLulz said:
Well, seeing that I honestly have little or no interest with Habbo anymore, I have decided to contribute towards the community. I am releasing my RP emulator and CMS.

Holo: RP Edition by RastaLulz (V26) - Based on Dissi's Edit
Download (2.06 MB):
Password: site.thehabbos.org

PHPRetro: RP Edition by RastaLulz (includes database)
Download (65.1 MB):
Password: site.thehabbos.org

Emulator Features:
  • ability to fight
  • ability to die
  • ability to workout
  • ability to taxi
  • ability to call 911
  • ability to buy/sell rooms
  • ability to withdraw/deposit in the bank
  • ability to heal in the hospital
  • ability to host games (brawl/deathmatch)
  • ability to poof
  • ability to get room stats
  • ability to spawn to a room on login
  • ability to arrest/be arrested
  • ability to stun/cuff
  • ability to flag users (change their names)
  • ability to push/pull
  • ability to start/stop work
  • ability to hand someone credits
  • ability to see your bank balance
  • ability to deposit into your business
  • ability to fire/hire/promote/demote (jobs)
  • ability to check convicts time left in jail
  • along with much more

Commands:
Admin Commands
  • :flag <user>
  • :roomheal
  • :say <user> <message>
  • :coins <amount>
  • :summon <user>
  • :at <roomid>
  • :userinfo <user>
  • :cords
  • :refresh
  • :adminheal <user>
  • :sendroom <roomid>
  • :kill <user>
  • :resetroom
  • :drink <drinkid>
  • :fight <yes/no>
  • :allowtaxi <yes/no>
  • :game <user> <game>
  • :test

Timers
  • :jailtimer
  • :deadtimer
  • :jailbreak
  • :workout

Rooms
  • :sellproperty <amount>
  • :buyproperty
  • :roomdetails

General Commands
  • :poof
  • :flagme
  • :stats

RP Commands
  • :hit <user>
  • :punch <user>
  • :corpdeposit <id> <amount>
  • :push <user>
  • :pull <user>
  • :balance
  • :911 <message>
  • :deposit <amount>
  • :taxi <roomid>
  • :give <user> <amount>

Jobs
  • Bank
    • :withdraw <user> <amount>
  • Hospital
    • :heal <user>
  • Police/Security
    • :timeleft <user>
    • :arrest <user> <time>
    • :release <user>
    • :stun <user>
    • :uncuff <user>
  • Manager/Supervisor
    • :hire <user>
    • :promote <user>
    • :demote <user>
    • :fire <user>
  • Global
    • :startwork
    • :stopwork
    • :quitjob
* could be more as I may have forgot some

CMS Featues:
  • ability to create/edit/delete businesses
  • ability to create/edit/delete business ranks
  • ability to apply for job
  • ability to post comments under news articles
  • ability to look for properties
  • ability to see game statistics
  • ability to see top seven popular rooms
  • ability to see user stats
  • ability to see top stats
  • ability to see staff
  • ability to see VIP members
  • along with other various features

Donate:
If you like this release, feel free to send me some money via PayPal to [email protected]. :cool:

Downloads you need:
  • WinRAR -
  • MySQL ODBC Driver 5.2 (typical version) -
  • XAMMP -
  • Microsoft Visual C# Express Edition -
  • TortoiseSVN -

Pressing the "Thanks" button help:
When you press the thanks button, it really does mean allot, and shows me that you guys really do like my release.

Things to know:
I can't be asked adding the install folder from PHPRetro on this release, therefore you must be able to make yourself an administrator via the DB, along with editing /includes/config.php yourself.

Also, if you have any questions, etc simply leave me a visitor message.

Credits:
RastaLulz - coding a majority of the RP fatures
Nillus (HoloEMU) - coding Holograph in the first place
Dissi - editing Nillus's emulator
Yifan Lu - developing PHPRetro
Swimo/Simon - helping me code the flag feature
Aaron (HabboRP.com) - inspiration/custom dcrs

Final note:
All of this comes as is with no warranties, etc. This server is also not the most stable server, and you may have to do some work yourself, but it overall it works fine.

That being said, you may use this source to build your own RP edition, but I ask that you please share, etc with the community instead of being selfish.

Menkz

Jul 9, 2010
duralrp said:
rasta can u release the emu with less bugs?

It has no bugs, you just need to tweak the server a little bit to make the commands work properly.

crup424

Jul 30, 2010
Monty said:
i got the prob

Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Access denied for user 'ODBC'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in C:\Arquivos de programas\VertrigoServ\www\Sait\includes\classes.php on line 378

Warning: mysql_select_db(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in C:\Arquivos de programas\VertrigoServ\www\Sait\includes\classes.php on line 379

Warning: mysql_query(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in C:\Arquivos de programas\VertrigoServ\www\Sait\includes\classes.php on line 396

Warning: mysql_result(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in C:\Arquivos de programas\VertrigoServ\www\Sait\includes\classes.php on line 420

Warning: mysql_query(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in C:\Arquivos de programas\VertrigoServ\www\Sait\includes\classes.php on line 396

Warning: mysql_result(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in C:\Arquivos de programas\VertrigoServ\www\Sait\includes\classes.php on line 420

Warning: require(./includes/data/.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\Arquivos de programas\VertrigoServ\www\Sait\includes\core.php on line 43

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required './includes/data/.php' (include_path='.;C:\Arquivos de programas\VertrigoServ\Smarty') in C:\Arquivos de programas\VertrigoServ\www\Sait\includes\core.php on line 43

If you just don't get how to edit this just download another PHPretro folder (NOT RASTA EDIT) Then take the install.php folder to xxamp/htdcors and delete includes/config.php

AaronJMurphy

Jul 29, 2010
I get this Error:
13zole0.jpg

RyanMK

Still alive
May 27, 2010
Known error? Happened to 2 people now. I will look into this.

Off topic: This is a long thread :p

Dayron1234

Rapnameiszero,cuzIhavezero,toleranceforidiots
Jun 30, 2010
@AaronJMurphy you are getting those errors because you didn't edit the config file which can be located includes/config hope it helps

Andeh

the best cis-boy
Jun 1, 2010
Or just delete the config file, add the normal PHPRetro install file amd install it normally

matthew1112

Aug 6, 2010
im geting

Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: YES) in C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\hotel\xampp\htdocs\includes\classes.php on line 378

Warning: mysql_select_db() expects parameter 2 to be resource, boolean given in C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\hotel\xampp\htdocs\includes\classes.php on line 379

Warning: mysql_query() expects parameter 2 to be resource, boolean given in C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\hotel\xampp\htdocs\includes\classes.php on line 396

Warning: mysql_result() expects parameter 1 to be resource, null given in C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\hotel\xampp\htdocs\includes\classes.php on line 420

Warning: mysql_query() expects parameter 2 to be resource, boolean given in C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\hotel\xampp\htdocs\includes\classes.php on line 396

Warning: mysql_result() expects parameter 1 to be resource, null given in C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\hotel\xampp\htdocs\includes\classes.php on line 420

Warning: require(./includes/data/.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\hotel\xampp\htdocs\includes\core.php on line 43

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required './includes/data/.php' (include_path='.;\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\hotel\xampp\php\PEAR') in C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\hotel\xampp\htdocs\includes\core.php on line 43

Andeh

the best cis-boy
Jun 1, 2010
Your SQL file must be incorrect in the config file (what I think from a fast look on it)
Just delete the config file and move the install folder from the normal PHPRetro to your htdocs and install it normally

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread