Holograph + PHPRetro: RP Edition by RastaLulz

Status
Not open for further replies.

krysis.

Jul 5, 2010
To Above, Check Your DCRS, Your Emu And Make Sure You Have Microsoft ODBC Connector Downloaded. And can anyone reply to my previous post?

clandestino

Jul 6, 2010
Hey
i have a problem and i read EVERY SINGLE POST in this thread and i did as said but it still does not work

When i klick on "Enter HabboCity" than the client pops up and its loading.
after loading there come's this error thing saying somethigng with habbocity.ws and that download ws prevented.

i opened ecery single file (and i mean EVERY file) in this project and search it for habbocity.ws and said it should change it in my DynDNS, that means in the hole project nowhere is sth saying habbocity.ws
in the database there is no string saying habbocity.ws, too.

So ... where is the problem?!
i modified the external_vars and it doesnt work, still saying some shit with that habbocity.ws

i don't get it.
3 hours ago i started this and it still doesn't work .. ^^

can u pls help me?!

WeeEwan

Jul 5, 2010
redownload the cms and the database reupload the database and only edit the vars and when in /phpmyadmin only edit cms_settings !! If i helped click the thanks button :)

RastaLulz

fight teh power
Staff member
May 3, 2010
clandestino said:
Hey
i have a problem and i read EVERY SINGLE POST in this thread and i did as said but it still does not work

after loading there come's this error thing saying somethigng with habbocity.ws and that download ws prevented.

i opened ecery single file (and i mean EVERY file) in this project and search it for habbocity.ws and said it should change it in my DynDNS, that means in the hole project nowhere is sth saying habbocity.ws

i modified the external_vars and it doesnt work, still saying some shit with that habbocity.ws

i don't get it.

can u pls help me?!
Edit your external_variables to your domain, instead of HabboCity.ws.

clandestino

Jul 6, 2010
RastaLulz said:
clandestino said:
Hey

i don't get it.

can u pls help me?!
Edit your external_variables to your domain, instead of HabboCity.ws.

as i said ^^
there is no "habbocity.ws" anymore in my files.

i dont know where the "thing" knows habbocity.ws when i deleted every habbocity.ws in the hole project.

WeeEwan

Jul 5, 2010
redownload the cms and the database reupload the database and only edit the vars and when in /phpmyadmin only edit cms_settings !! If i helped click the thanks button

HPhabbo

Jul 7, 2010
Hm question, how do i make roooms? do i have to make them by myself?;s

Hm no, i do it without the dot and it works fine it does not need the dot!

krysis.

Jul 5, 2010
krysis. said:
I get this when I go to LocalHost.

http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r308/bolajicool83/Error.png

Please Reply Detailed Because I Have Tryed The Last Few Posts and None Seem To Work
Thanks

Again, Anyone help?

HPhabbo

Jul 7, 2010
Go to you're database and go to cms_settings and change you're full path site, that should help! Thank me when you can.

don't use the last dot i meant, just use the 2 dots.

HPhabbo

Jul 7, 2010
i HATE HABBORP GAMES SHUT THEM DWN THEY BRING NOTHING BUT DAMN HATRED FROM NOobs.

I TRY TO BE A NICE GUY BUT NOTHING WORKS! THEY JUST SHIT ON YOU LIKE DIRT.

Connor

May 28, 2010
One Of The Best RP Servers Out There Nice, But Would Be Awesome If Some DEV A R53+ RP Server.....

MattyMatt

May 28, 2010
Please help me. When I opened holograph emulator,
27212606.png

Weed

Jul 11, 2010
hmmm sounds great considering habbocity was awesome. but isnt tortoise svn able to harm ur computer?

WeeEwan

Jul 5, 2010
krysis. said:
Tryed, that didnt make a difference.. any other suggestions?

Go to CMS_Setting change all the links to urs then go to cms_config and change all them to urs Should work :)

MattyMatt said:
Please help me. When I opened holograph emulator,
27212606.png

Make sure you have mysql running on xammp or it wont work :)

HPhabbo said:
i HATE HABBORP GAMES SHUT THEM DWN THEY BRING NOTHING BUT DAMN HATRED FROM NOobs.

I TRY TO BE A NICE GUY BUT NOTHING WORKS! THEY JUST SHIT ON YOU LIKE DIRT.

If you are going to be like that dont help any 1

Btw if i helped plz thanks plz !

MattyMatt

May 28, 2010
Make sure you have mysql running on xammp or it wont work Smile

Yes it is running, but the holograph still like that. I use MySQL ODBC Connector 5.1

Damn, one more problem.
22509148.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread