Holograph + PHPRetro: RP Edition by RastaLulz

Status
Not open for further replies.

matthew1112

Aug 6, 2010
iDream said:
Your SQL file must be incorrect in the config file (what I think from a fast look on it)
Just delete the config file and move the install folder from the normal PHPRetro to your htdocs and install it normally

still the same

Donny

Sep 27, 2010
Well i dont like this one really because when i extract The phpretro files to my htdosc and yes apache and mysql are on and i got to

Localhost It says some errors and i dont really know how to fix them.

But nice made So tho Use Compiled by MDK

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Decent, But exploitable, I've managed to fix a few xD..

Kieren

The OGz
Aug 4, 2010
for some reason the RP clothing is not working on my hotel.

I am using pre-hosted dcrs since the RP ones only work on localhost so I can't use them is it the dcrs or something else?

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
This is pretty decent, You can do lots of scripts though. I've fixed most in HoloRP and my own hotel (Obbo). If anyone needs help with them ask me.

Notice

Nov 27, 2010
to be honest it is a good job but might be good to add rocket and shoot to it or something more.

HotelNine

Oct 14, 2010
Rasta, When I Use You're Emulator, I Dont Have Any RP Commands. And I Made Myself Admin Well My Custom Rank Cause Thats All Thats There. Anyways, I Cant Open Commands Box by typing :commands

I Need The :workout Command. And Other RP Commands. Rollers Don't Work And Yeah That's All Basically.

Menstral

Nov 14, 2010
I Need The :workout Command. And Other RP Commands. Rollers Don't Work And Yeah That's All Basically.

I told you! Check the ROOM ID and make sure the cords you placed the rollers are there and then it works! Blooming hell <£

kyleG

Dec 27, 2010
Ive done everything but when i go to localhost this is the only thing that pops up

You must be registered for see images attach

Kieren

The OGz
Aug 4, 2010
Re-install it or use another browser, the re-install should solve it make sure you add the install folder into you're htdocs don't try and avoid the installation, if you have a problem submit it to Habbo Support this thread is way old to be bumped.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
@KyleG, Go to your database, Find cms_settings, And find the URL, and change it to your own. x].

Kate

Dec 27, 2010
Help!

I've installed it all correct, and I've edited it all now, but I keep getting this error on the emulator when I try to run it?

I've installed the MYSQL that he gave me to download, please help me, its urgent?!

Kieren

The OGz
Aug 4, 2010
Submit thread.. with a screen shot in the habbo help section you will not receive enough support here, try downloading ODBC.

Kate

Dec 27, 2010
Ok fixed issue above, now a new error..

The emu says its accepting a connection, but when I load it says "INVALID SESSION, Please reload"

Dont work when I rload?

Help please!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread