Introduction Hiya Boyo's!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dcniel

Jan 2, 2011
Ya'right. I'm Daniel :)

I work in the Designing part of Habbo-based websites. I run one of the biggest (Well was, before a bad sale. But It's back up now, and It'll get back to the top!) Archive Websites, HabboGallery. (Image Resources, Layout Resources and such-forth)

As said above, I enjoy Designing Layouts for Habbo-based websites (Retros, Fansites, Resources, etc etc). I'm from Wales, UK and I am learning to code (Well, starting?) and Skin MyBB.

That's pretty much me, So, Hello!

Thanks,
Daniel

RyanMK

Still alive
May 27, 2010
Haha Daniel :') welcome to DevBest! Aint spoken to you in a long time. Plus good job with HabboGallery :cool:
Tbh I didn't expect you to join a community like DevBest. Your a CHF dude xD

Thom

You can't touch this
Oct 1, 2010
Hio! Just to let you know, you spelt Daniel wrong in your username.

Bazinga

Posting Freak
Aug 3, 2010
That's offensive, maybe it's spelt like that and he just refers to himself as Daniel because people like you two insult him like that! D; Anyhow, welcome to DevBest Dcniel, you sound like you know your stuff, hopefully we'll see you contributing to the community sometime soon :)

Dcniel

Jan 2, 2011
I am a CHF dude, Just thought this seemed like a nice community. I wasn't gonna sign up but, I can never resist a good forum! And, Who are you - If you don't mind me asking *Mind blank*

Dcniel is my online username. I'm known as it in most places so, I use it in the rest - get's less confusing! Daniel's Just my real name, I refer myself to it because I get a few people going "How do you pronounce 'Dcniel'" and I just sigh and explain this to them.

But yeh, Hopefully I'll contribute to the community here-and-there.

RyanMK

Still alive
May 27, 2010
I'm Ryan.D from CHF but I left. /user deleted I used to make layouts on there. But welcome to DevBest ;D you will find we have a nice community here.

Dcniel

Jan 2, 2011
Oh yes, I remember now. Hello! And yeh, Seems nice ;D I'm sure it is!

Thank you for the warm welcome too, those who have posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread