Help with setting up R63B Hotel

marsvinking

Sep 7, 2016
Need some help setting up a R63B Habbo Retro Hotel
Ive tried so many tutorials and guides and each time it fails on the EMU Plus for me for some reason.

It gives me an error like this:
c08e3ab41cc78bb053a9230d637692ca.png

So i changed the database to a R63 Hotel version and then it works perfect but then there's the new problem again then its not a R63B which is the problem so for some reason what ever R63B Database i try out is messed up for me in the Emulator.
Ive tried to delete the furniture table aswell and then the EMU worked with the R63B but without that R63B Furniture Table, theres no point in a hotel then and yes i did try to add it manually and i tried to add the R63 Furniture table to it aswelll but no luck...

Im so confused about the Sledmore Error at ItemDatamanager.cs line 69
and line 82 in ItemData.Cs
but they should work because everyone fricking uses the same files as i do.

So i talked with a guy which knows about retros idk how much he knows but he said it could be my computer but to be honest that dosent make any sense, because if i change database then error goes away, and if i use Database for R63B then this error comes again.
Could this happen because of installation of the locations of the softwares?

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
I was thinking about your IP address - easily bootable, proxies aren't really cheap for something decent unless you create your own.

marsvinking

Sep 7, 2016
The problem just got solved #GlennRetros got it working for me, there was something with the databases apparently idk what but its weird cuz no one else has got those erros well ive seen 2 or 3 in that tut who got it

Users who are viewing this thread