[HELP] RP Command error

Caleb112333

Jul 10, 2012
So recently on my RP, I have been having trouble doing some commands. I don't really know what the problem is, but this is what is happening....
When someone tries to use the :startwork command, nothing happens, but after checking the emulator, a error was presented saying "Error in Command startwork: Index was outside the bounds of the array."
I can be newbish sometimes, so I am sorry if this is as simple as 123.

Thanks in advanced.

Caleb112333

Jul 10, 2012
Problem has been solved, but I have another one which affects the startwork command. When starting work, a user must be in a certain room that allows the user to work, but I have made new rooms and have been trying to get that job to work in that room, and only that room. How would I go about doing this?

Mikey

mmm Hi
May 26, 2012
Problem has been solved, but I have another one which affects the startwork command. When starting work, a user must be in a certain room that allows the user to work, but I have made new rooms and have been trying to get that job to work in that room, and only that room. How would I go about doing this?
In group details you will see the table room id you set the id to the room you want them to work in

Caleb112333

Jul 10, 2012
Well I think everytime I post something on here, I end up solving it myself. But now the emulator is being a little picky and gave me another error. Heres what it shows..
ev70k3.jpg

Caleb112333

Jul 10, 2012
I messed something up in the database, see I keep fixing stuff myself haha. How would I go on my way changing the hospital, or another room so that when people died they would go to that room? Its set to room 2 or something, but I have new ids and can't seem to find where the database for it is. Also the stun command doesn't do crap, so yea..

Mikey

mmm Hi
May 26, 2012
I messed something up in the database, see I keep fixing stuff myself haha. How would I go on my way changing the hospital, or another room so that when people died they would go to that room? Its set to room 2 or something, but I have new ids and can't seem to find where the database for it is. Also the stun command doesn't do crap, so yea..
Its in diffrent locations in the emu

Caleb112333

Jul 10, 2012
Thanks for helping me find this, there was no stun anywhere in here in the first place, it was taze. :D

P.S. what about rooms, like when someone dies, and needs to be sent to the hospital, not navigator?

Last edited:

Mikey

mmm Hi
May 26, 2012
Thanks for helping me find this, there was no stun anywhere in here in the first place, it was taze. :D

P.S. what about rooms, like when someone dies, and needs to be sent to the hospital, not navigator?
You have to go to the hit commands / shoot commands and find where it says set homroom 2 and make it your new hospital id

Users who are viewing this thread