[HELP ME] HoloCMS V23 Loader + More

Sativa

Oct 1, 2010
Hey, I have followed tutorials perfectly and I have managed to install my hotel properly also my friends are able to access it aslong as they are using hamachi. I have a couple of problems though...

#1: No one is able to finish registering to the hotel because theyre not able to change theyre avatars clothing. I myself am not able to see my own admins avatar or change my own clothes?

#2: I have done up my own DCRs for v23 with all my information and this is the closest loader I can get to working, but still unsuccessful. It will load up to the point that its about to enter the hotel view and then the screen goes white with this message:

Object not found!

The requested URL was not found on this server. The link on the seems to be wrong or outdated. Please inform the author of about the error.
If you think this is a server error, please contact the webmaster.
Error 404

03/10/2010 10:03:37 PM
Apache/2.2.14 (Win32) DAV/2 mod_ssl/2.2.14 OpenSSL/0.9.8l mod_autoindex_color PHP/5.3.1 mod_apreq2-20090110/2.7.1 mod_perl/2.0.4 Perl/v5.10.1

Sativa

Oct 1, 2010
I have xampp control panel open with apache and mysql both running, I used Tortoise SVN to make a holograph emulator folder, so I am running the Visual #C project file inside of that which then runs my holograph emulator into my command prompt. plus I have my hamachi open aswell. I already downloaded HoloCMS 3.1.1 and I put that stuff into my htdocs... so what is "HoloCMS Emu" ???

Sativa

Oct 1, 2010
Here is what happens when I try to follow a PHPRetro tutorial:

In the tutorial I was following I again used Tortoise SVN so I could SVN Checkout a folder and turn it into a holograph emulator folder. I followed the rest of the steps as normal. But thats what it looks like when I try to go into housekeeping right after installation lol. I would prefer someone to just help me solve my HoloCMS problems as it actually looks like a habbo website after I have installed it

----- Posted 4th October 2010 - 02:08 PM

Oh, and i guess it would help if i told you how I installed my HoloCMS...

Downloads used:
LogMeIn Hamachi2 (I want it hamachi because its easier to get working)
Tortoise SVN
Visual C# Express
MySQL Connector/ODCB 5.1
Xampp 1.7.3
HoloCMS 3.1.1

Step#1: Create a new folder and name it "Holograph Emulator" and then right click it and select "SVN Checkout", then click OK and then OK again and your emulator is created.

Step#2: Install Xampp into your C drive then set it up and open the control panel, turn on MySQL and Apache

Step#3: Go to "Http://localhost" and choose your language, then continue to security and change your password.

Step#4: Delete everything in your Htdocs folder and then extract your holocms into the htdocs folder.

Step#5: go to "Http://localhost" and then go to "PHP Admin" in the side menu, and create a database named "holodb"

Step#6: Once the database is created go to Import, and browse for "Holograph Emulator/Resources/Db/holodb" and import it.

Step#7: Now go to "Holograph Emulator/bin/debug/bin/mysql" and open it in a notepad and change the password to your localhost password.

Step#7: Now go to "Http://localhost" and you should see your holodb folder, click it and begin installing HoloCMS, fill in the required fields with your information.

Step#8: After installation is done, Delete install.php and upgrade.php. Then you can go continue to "House Keeping"

Step#9: Set up your hotel name and whatnot. After go to loader configuration. (THIS IS WHAT I DID) I downloaded a V23 DCRs pack, then I changed all the IP's to my Hamachi IP adress in the vars.txt, Then I took all the files in the DCR pack and made a folder called "V23" in my htdocs then put them into it. Then I just made my links and pasted them into the fields for loader configuration.

Step#10: go to and there is my retro

Now I just need to sort out those 2 problems at top of this thread.... :( sooner the better lol

Post merged by iDream.
Please refrain from double posting.

Sativa

Oct 1, 2010
yeah so Im still stuck as i was, absolutely no one has been any help.....actually you know what, im quite pissed off now. Fuck the whole thing, I give up making a retro and give up trying to recieve help from unhelpful people. If an admin could please delete this whole thread along with my account. Peeeeeeeeeace

Users who are viewing this thread