Help, HOW do you change the pic of the feature room you have on revcms?

Jonush

Jun 16, 2012
I own my own swf's and I know that you can change the pic by going to phpmyadmin then go public_rooms, but where to I find the pic, the first one was "habbo_cinema" I thought maybe I could look around my files to see where the pic is of the name to find other ones, but I cannot find, what folder has the public pictures in?

TinyBuilder

Bike ✔
Mar 19, 2012
1. Go to your SWF file like r63 or gordon
2. Then find c_images
3. Then go to navi
4. Then find an image called "habbo_cinema"
5. If you found that pic, then delete that picture
6. And then make a image that you want to put it for the public room image
7. Put that image that you made now in the c_images > navi [Rename it whatever. For example, Welcome_ Lobby. IT MUST BE IN A .gif FORMAT OR IT WON'T WORK!
8. Now go to phpmyadmin and go to public_rooms and then go to the room that you want to change the image for.
9. Find images tab and type there "The name of your image file" [Example: Welcome_Lobby]

NOW YOUR DONE! :)
Longing to help my best,
Tiny

LoW

Learner.
Jun 16, 2011
1. Go to your SWF file like r63 or gordon
2. Then find c_images
3. Then go to navi
4. Then find an image called " habbo_cinema "
5. If you found that pic, then delete that picture
6. And then make a image that you want to put it for the public room image
7. Put that image that you made now in the c_images > navi [ rename it whatever. for example , Welcome Lobby IT MUST BE IN A .gif FORMAT OR IT WON'T WORK !
8. Now go to phpmyadmin and go to public_rooms and then go to the room that you want to change the image of
9. Find images tab and type there " the name of ur image file. example : Welcome Lobby ]

NOW YOUR DONE !
hope I helped :D
what if he use IIS? :p

Users who are viewing this thread