Help Furniture add interaction effect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zerdix

Oct 30, 2017
Hello, I would like to know if anyone can help me add an interaction to a furniture.

Example, I have a furniture which does not change its effect when I double click on it, I would like to ensure that when I double click on the furniture it changes state (changes color for example).

I know that this needs to be modified in the SWF file, but when I add an image to my swf file, the furniture is no longer correctly placed in the apartment, it is completely offset.

How can I ensure that my SWF file is set so that the mobile remains in its case with the 2 interactions?

I hope I expressed myself correctly, if not, please let me know and I will explain it differently.

Thank you in advance for your help !

Zerdix

Oct 30, 2017
éléments_base
interaction_count
ou quelque chose comme ça
No, I know that.

I meant, if I take a furnishing that only has one effect (therefore only one image on the swf file when it is unzipped).

How can I add a 2nd effect, by adding an image to the swf file and that it is fixed, because when I add an image the interaction works but when I double click to change state the furniture changes place randomly. He does not stay on the location where the furniture is placed.
Post automatically merged:

You must be registered for see images attach

Example, I have 3 seats (which does not change effect when I double click on it).

I would like to be able to merge the 3 seats into a single furniture, in other words when I double click on my seat I would like it to change color.

This would allow you to have only one seat, rather than 3 in the catalog. To do this you have to modify the SWF file, but how to proceed given that the base seat is only programmed with one effect.

Last edited:

cammy

May 15, 2014
No, I know that.

I meant, if I take a furnishing that only has one effect (therefore only one image on the swf file when it is unzipped).

How can I add a 2nd effect, by adding an image to the swf file and that it is fixed, because when I add an image the interaction works but when I double click to change state the furniture changes place randomly. He does not stay on the location where the furniture is placed.
Post automatically merged:

You must be registered for see images attach

Example, I have 3 seats (which does not change effect when I double click on it).

I would like to be able to merge the 3 seats into a single furniture, in other words when I double click on my seat I would like it to change color.

This would allow you to have only one seat, rather than 3 in the catalog. To do this you have to modify the SWF file, but how to proceed given that the base seat is only programmed with one effect.
This is done by the x y and z positions.

Here's a great tool for making custom furniture.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread