Hebba.NET★ Boost★ PlusEMU edit ★ Hiring ★ Join Today! ★

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wickd

The first member of the Knights of the Pink Table
Jan 15, 2013
Good looking hotel, I know you have a lot of passion for this @pimp and I hope you use it well.
Best of luck with Hebba.

Muff

Aug 5, 2015
Quick updates.
these are something i've just done over the week and etc i'll be posting some screenshots hopefully you guys will like it,these will be live on the hotel it's self later tonight.
  • Group forums bits and tweets added thanks to @Meap
  • F0rdIZU.png

• Upgrading to PRODUCTION-201609131202-736758364 currently on PRODUCTION-201609061203-935497134
  • Chat Text colours have been fixed(they would come out as @pink@)
  • iBZvOon.png

• Monthly Gifts Are nearly done (only have the structures at the moment)
  • HC Subscriptions nearly finished (having some sub packet issues.)
  • Fixed a bug where you would Search a furni in the catalogue and get disconnected.
  • Talents track almost Complete.
  • improvments to our wordfilter Advertisers could bypass it easily
  • 2SbrlrF.png
  • pimp for adding all habbo latest furniture removing empty catalogue pages.
  • VyBg5uL.png

• Comamnds list redone into a habbopage!! credits to @Damien where i got the idea from
  • KAaSdS0.png
  • in the process of adding some more wired

Last edited:

JayLovesRetros

Oct 26, 2016
Stop causing unnecessary drama like you always do, you are our friend and know this all already. Since you brought it up and also me telling you again, I've spoken with the other hotel and we know it was not them and we've moved on from the issue as well as patching it so it will not happen again. We also tend to disable findretros when we are advertising so it's easier for people to get online. We have fixed a bunch of new things as well which is also another reason for our very short downtime.

Jay is an active user who I know personally, he found our hotel via devbest and posted his avatar of him in one of our rooms. No need to be a jerk.

Said like a boss, thanks for the help Pimp, people like these are just boring anyway, best to ignore them :p We have a better community than theirs any day :)

Muff

Aug 5, 2015
QUICK UPDATE
Managed to sort out Moderation section for sanction on my localhost with a couple of few updates,
planning on switching to butterfly edit Waiting on @13rad to Finish The Gamemap and roomitems.

cChKQdu.png

Did some Quick website edits don't know if you guys like it or not but check it out here it out here to the me page really.
vagR8
hkAYf1E.png

• Removed Findretro's as of now to get more traffic in for people that don't know how to vote.

Last edited:

Liam

discord.gg/hivehub
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Apr 10, 2013
Nice updates, keep it up, hotel seems to be doing good. :up:

CMS looks hot, not keen on the top stats page though.

Muff

Aug 5, 2015
this is actually a decent hotel, best of luck to getting it big! :up:

Goodluck with this @Muffin @pimp. Seems like a pretty good hotel, so far. I'll be sure to check it out sometime, and give you my actual opinion(s).

Thank you guys for the positive Feedbacks means alot really guys.

Goodluck with this @Muffin @pimp. Seems like a pretty good hotel, so far. I'll be sure to check it out sometime, and give you my actual opinion(s).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread