Hebba.NET★ Boost★ PlusEMU edit ★ Hiring ★ Join Today! ★

Status
Not open for further replies.

pimp

no1 retard
Jan 24, 2016
GA1DUSE.png

About Hebba

This is new management for Hebba compared to those who owned it in the past. @Muffin and I have only just decided to launch today after spending a week fixing everything up and making it look presentable. We are a professional and friendly hotel and we are working on making our community grow. We want to make sure every issue is dealt with and all our users are happy when they are with us.
Why choose Hebba?
We are a friendly hotel and welcome all users. Hebba and me personally has had a bad reputation in the past in the retro community but we want to turn that around.
We are still adding all the new furni and changing stuff around.

The boring bits!
We're currently running from a dedicated server from OVH, we believe our hotel must sustain and be able to handle all amounts of traffic so we've made sure we don't ever have lag, disconnect or become attacked! Our 32GB memory dedicated server is secure and only I have access to the back end server where a lot of things like backups are taken. and etc.
Our features
  • Latest Clothing and Custom clothing
  • Group forums
  • Chat Colours
  • Minimal Lag
  • Talent track
  • Habbo club (coming shortly)
  • Latest Furniture
  • Sanction
  • quickpolls
  • room polls
About our CMS
We are currently using Boost cms which was previously released by Amir Zaidi on the rival forums. This cms is nice, clean and we are still in the process of editing it.
Y9ckwJA.png

2a09ca329dfb4b63b0eacc95b965102e.png

34fa8f7848c243aabc62f3d1bc7ae95b.png

2xEnKt1.png
Screenshots
4d7572fddec942619e491f8b2ecfe3e1.png

ujwQK6e.png

N9GjwjJ.png

VWXTuGE.png

34edf23e678449f19f9a3ae91dac8d0c.png
isTG6wI.png

We are open to any kind of positive and negative feedback. We want to improve and we want to know what you don't like so we can change it.

Last edited:

Muff

Aug 5, 2015
Goodluck, this is practically Cabbo but renamed.

7/10 for lack of imagination and originality, other than that, good luck! :up:
hey
Thanks for the feedback Hootzeh means alot to us,We've already took in what you said about the imagination part and orignality,We will start editing our habbo theme one of these days to make it standout in some type of way.

Last edited:

Muff

Aug 5, 2015
hello Everyone if you have been banned on hebba right at this moment im extremely sorry,streak hotel took the opportunity to abuse sso ticket exploit to it's fullest wasnt aware at first and banned all my current users that were just building or rather afk it was very childish of me for not looking into it but sorry for the inconvenience just another mistake to fix on the book.

Last edited:

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
If you haven't patched it yet, here's the code.
Code:
using System;

using Plus.Communication.Packets.Incoming;
using Plus.HabboHotel.GameClients;
using Plus.Communication.Packets.Outgoing.Handshake;

namespace Plus.Communication.Packets.Incoming.Handshake
{
    public class SSOTicketEvent : IPacketEvent
    {
        public void Parse(GameClient Session, ClientPacket Packet)
        {
            if (Session == null || Session.RC4Client == null || Session.GetHabbo() != null)
                return;

string SSO = Packet.PopString();
            if (string.IsNullOrEmpty(SSO) || SSO.Length < 15)
                return;

Session.TryAuthenticate(SSO);
        }
    }
}

I would also recommend client pins, stops a lot of this crap.

pimp

no1 retard
Jan 24, 2016
If you haven't patched it yet, here's the code.
Code:
using System;

using Plus.Communication.Packets.Incoming;
using Plus.HabboHotel.GameClients;
using Plus.Communication.Packets.Outgoing.Handshake;

namespace Plus.Communication.Packets.Incoming.Handshake
{
    public class SSOTicketEvent : IPacketEvent
    {
        public void Parse(GameClient Session, ClientPacket Packet)
        {
            if (Session == null || Session.RC4Client == null || Session.GetHabbo() != null)
                return;

string SSO = Packet.PopString();
            if (string.IsNullOrEmpty(SSO) || SSO.Length < 15)
                return;

Session.TryAuthenticate(SSO);
        }
    }
}

I would also recommend client pins, stops a lot of this crap.
Thank you for this! Yeah we have client pins but they wasn't very hard to guess, but we changed all that now.

Reactions: Joe

Hashh

adam
Apr 17, 2015
This is where I found the hotel :p
So by looking at someone's Pixel Avatar you just presume that you found the hotel [emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hello Everyone if you have been banned on hebba right at this moment im extremely sorry,streak hotel took the opportunity to abuse sso ticket exploit to it's fullest wasnt aware at first and banned all my current users that were just building or rather afk it was very childish of me for not looking into it but sorry for the inconvenience just another mistake to fix on the book.

How do you know Streak done it? Also that your always down for maintenance half the time your active on 'Findretros'

pimp

no1 retard
Jan 24, 2016
So by looking at someone's Pixel Avatar you just presume that you found the hotel [emoji848]

How do you know Streak done it? Also that your always down for maintenance half the time your active on 'Findretros'
Stop causing unnecessary drama like you always do, you are our friend and know this all already. Since you brought it up and also me telling you again, I've spoken with the other hotel and we know it was not them and we've moved on from the issue as well as patching it so it will not happen again. We also tend to disable findretros when we are advertising so it's easier for people to get online. We have fixed a bunch of new things as well which is also another reason for our very short downtime.

Jay is an active user who I know personally, he found our hotel via devbest and posted his avatar of him in one of our rooms. No need to be a jerk.

Last edited:

Blasteh

Lord Farquaad
Apr 3, 2013
Stop causing unnecessary drama like you always do, you are our friend and know this all already. Since you brought it up and also me telling you again, I've spoken with the other hotel and we know it was not them and we've moved on from the issue as well as patching it so it will not happen again. We also tend to disable findretros when we are advertising so it's easier for people to get online. We have fixed a bunch of new things as well which is also another reason for our very short downtime.

Jay is an active user who I know personally, he found our hotel via devbest and posted his avatar of him in one of our rooms. No need to be a jerk.
As stated above, it was not Streak. I discussed this with Pimp. I support Hebba, and did not commit the act, nor did one of my staff members.

Besides the unnecessary drama, 10/10 :cool:

Brought

更加努力
Jan 14, 2013

Do you go out of your way to be annoying and rude, everywhere? :tired:

This hotel looks good and seems to be being handled well. Does Gage own this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread