Habzone ★ | Updated | Hiring ★ | 24/7 | No Lag | FUN ★

Status
Not open for further replies.

Airz

Sep 11, 2010
Thanks guys!

Also Cheers Johno, sounds good coming from an experienced owner, guessing we are going on the right tracks :)

Airz

Sep 11, 2010
The NEW CMS has been launched in BETA! Check it out;

lxs1c.png

25kr18j.png

Parad0x

Habzone.net
Feb 5, 2013
The screenshot above doesn't actually look like that - he just had to crop it because of his screen size.

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
I'm bored, I never normally review hotels but fuck it.

Anyways, before I even entered your site, I could see the index was a new design (it's fairly nice, besides a couple things). The input forms for the user and pass are like a nun's fanny, they're so freaking small and tight - add some padding to them. You may also want to close your link on your logo as the entire top bar is a link to the same page (which just seems pointless). Also, there is no error reporting, maybe that'd be nice so a user knows if it has entered a wrong pass, user etc. Finally, the register is old and completely different to the rest of the site. Consistency is key, it's what make websites look decent, even if this is just a retro. A custom index would come in handy.

I cba to go into the actual site, just thought I'd help you out on your index as first impressions really count. More likely to get people staying and joining if they like what they see first.

Airz

Sep 11, 2010
I'm bored, I never normally review hotels but fuck it.

Anyways, before I even entered your site, I could see the index was a new design (it's fairly nice, besides a couple things). The input forms for the user and pass are like a nun's fanny, they're so freaking small and tight - add some padding to them. You may also want to close your link on your logo as the entire top bar is a link to the same page (which just seems pointless). Also, there is no error reporting, maybe that'd be nice so a user knows if it has entered a wrong pass, user etc. Finally, the register is old and completely different to the rest of the site. Consistency is key, it's what make websites look decent, even if this is just a retro. A custom index would come in handy.

I cba to go into the actual site, just thought I'd help you out on your index as first impressions really count. More likely to get people staying and joining if they like what they see first.
We have already discussed this and pretty much said the same as you so yes it will be changed soon

Airz

Sep 11, 2010
We've had another update to go with our CMS! You are now able to customize the CMS for your own personal likings! (We know the backgrounds are not the best, we are just waiting for our graphics artist to come online to fix us some up ;))

4l0rgl.png

2rh3dvs.png

Last edited:

ChrisRetro

Dec 14, 2013
Massive Well done to everyone
As you may know we have recently pulled up a NEW cms, We have hired more Staff, and Yesterday around 5pm (GMT) we have broken a Record we had 50online!! Massive record for us and you mightn't even know what's next? 75online? In just Under 4weeks Well done everyone.

Just for some Proof :

3blHiBe.png

ChrisRetro

Dec 14, 2013
Update Of some Custom Background <3

Okay you may know Airz has told you guys, that they added Custom Background, but now I tell you we Have added some more custom Background for you guys <3

For Proof :
YOieTEg.jpg

Timothy

Kylie Jenner
Sep 25, 2013
Love that option to change the background. I hope one day you guys create a option to change the layout of the site. Like move the boxes and such... c:

Parad0x

Habzone.net
Feb 5, 2013
Just a couple things we've added recently:

- More backgrounds (exclusive to VIPs)
- VIPs also no longer see ads on the site

More updates to come, so stay tuned!

EDIT: Changed the client icons.
aXPQgGM.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.