Habzone ★ | Updated | Hiring ★ | 24/7 | No Lag | FUN ★

Status
Not open for further replies.

Airz

Sep 11, 2010
OoeCQuD.png

Introducing Habzone!
Habzone is a r63b habbo retro created by 'Airz' & 'Josherz' we are currently running on a 8gb RAM VPS with a quad-core CPU. We also operate on 'NGINX' and I believe we are one of few hotels that are currently using it. Why we use it you may ask? Simply to resolve and reduce downtime, we like to keep our downtime to a minimal.

What makes us different?
They'd be no point being 'another retro' as every retro is a 'normal retro' so, what makes us different? We offer a wide range of activities and competitions managed by our top staff. We support ALL ethnic origins and races. Most hotels main aim is to make a profit however, we aim to give you the best retro experience you could possibly ask for. Our community is a loving, welcoming and growing community and we want you to be apart of it! Alongside that, we also try to keep a clean, unique CMS design and are currently looking to employ a few faces to help with that! Our catalog offers an endless amount of supplies and furniture that will help you build your rooms from and we like to keep it up to date as possible! We also offer groups, horses, colored chat bubbles, no downtime, no lagg and more!

Rewards!
We are greatful for our users that aim to help us grow and bring fun to the hotel. For that we offer monthly competitions for amazon vouchers, coupons, iTunes vouchers, gift cards and more! If you prefer to have in-game rewards we offer rares, ULTRA VIP and credits!

CUSTOM CMS:
29erl7o.png

CUSTOM BG CHANGER:
4l0rgl.jpg

2rh3dvs.png

CATALOGUE:
29o4z1g.png

jgjz3m.png

(We appreciate any constructive feedback and will take anything into consideration)​

Last edited:

ChrisRetro

Dec 14, 2013
Very good Desc Airz, Keep it going and Habzone will be the best hotel ever. ITs the next Habplus :) with the wonderful rooms and users you have a great community and a great hotel

Airz

Sep 11, 2010
Thanks Chris, although 'next HabPlus' is a bit of a target! One day, maybe ;)

Jeffrey

Devbest Indian Tech Support
FindRetros Moderator
Feb 5, 2013
Most hotels main aim is to make a profit however, we aim to give you the best retro experience you could possibly ask for. Our community is a loving, welcoming and growing community and we want you to be apart of it!
I do understand that you are going to make profit, but how can make the users sure that donating to Habzone will be a good idea and also some hotels dont care for their users after getting profit, could you explain what you will do with the profit and all income and what the benefit would be?

Adrian

Posting Freak
Aug 3, 2012
Your tabs don't really go with the CMS, but its a nice edit! I wish you good luck! :)

off-topic;
Static was better than HabPlus

iBritz

May 28, 2012
From my current experience of Habzone it seems very stable, fun and loving community which all retros will need! Can see this retro going very far in the future once more people get to know about it.

Airz

Sep 11, 2010
I do understand that you are going to make profit, but how can make the users sure that donating to Habzone will be a good idea and also some hotels dont care for their users after getting profit, could you explain what you will do with the profit and all income and what the benefit would be?

Thanks for the feedback guys! @Obodiah we don't really care about making profit, any hotel donations will go towards the server payment for the first few months as its not often you gain profit at the start however, once wedo gain profit we hope to move onto a dedicated server and possibly pay our technicians to get a better experience at Habzone

Wouto

Posting Freak
FindRetros Moderator
May 31, 2011
You should work on adding some error messages on the index and adding a few more images to the slideshow behind the login box. I'm not sure if the images are meant to look blurry, in my opinion they look disgusting that way.

All the best.

Airz

Sep 11, 2010
You should work on adding some error messages on the index and adding a few more images to the slideshow behind the login box. I'm not sure if the images are meant to look blurry, in my opinion they look disgusting that way.

All the best.

Thanks we will take this into consideration :)

Hindi

System.out.println(" ");
Dec 30, 2012
Very good Desc Airz, Keep it going and Habzone will be the best hotel ever. ITs the next Habplus :) with the wonderful rooms and users you have a great community and a great hotel
Next habplus? lol No hotel can ever take habplus's place.

O/T ; Decent hotel knowing Cody is your tech.

Epimetheus

Jan 24, 2014
By far the best hotel i've been on, yes it's new, but it's growing rapidly. Not only that but CMS is beautiful! I've been impressed by the amount of competitions that are hosted and the staff are always working hard to make you happy! 10/10 recommended.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread