Habzone ★ | Updated | Hiring ★ | 24/7 | No Lag | FUN ★

Status
Not open for further replies.

Godly

You can have it all.
Jan 31, 2014
Nice hotel I guess, catalogue is repetitive, seen it on too many other hotels.

Airz

Sep 11, 2010
Nice hotel I guess, catalogue is repetitive, seen it on too many other hotels.

Thanks though you should of only seen the catalog on Xenon and that's because Cody did it, unless they change it then that's all we can do, sorry :p

Parad0x

Habzone.net
Feb 5, 2013
Thanks though you should of only seen the catalog on Xenon and that's because Cody did it, unless they change it then that's all we can do, sorry :p
Catalogue was done by me and Kudzu on Xenon. So of course you'd think it was 'repetitive' because they're using my stuff.

Godly

You can have it all.
Jan 31, 2014
Anyways, just let me start off by saying this hotel is a joke. I wouldn't even bother wasting my time with this hotel (again). Yesterday Airz, the owner of the hotel hired me as a Moderator I'm assuming because of Xellos recommending him to me after reading my thread about looking for a position on a Retro, anyways it was good for awhile but just awhile ago I was fired without notice, and the reason Airz gave Xellos was "JT sucks, I'm firing him" ( ) first off, Airz couldn't even properly rank me as a Moderator, I was on the Staff page as a Mod and that's it, the badge had to be given to me, missing mod tool, catalogue was inaccessable, no room rights, no Mod commands, etc etc. Another reason why I "suck" would probably because I refused to advertise on other hotels, I said I'd advertise anywhere else except another person's hotel. Airz asked me if I could make custom holo's, my exact respone was "ye but i need the swf's, i spend about an hour and a half deleting files last night" and his response was "nice." ( ) this hotel is a joke and the entire Staff team are downies.

slK1XAH.png

Xellos

Say my name, SAY IT!
Jan 16, 2014
Come on bro let's face it,who we kiddin here.The reason that you got fired wasnt because "jt sucks" me and airz have been discussing about you, it is true that i recommended you as a moderator expecting you'd do much? but guess what? you really didnt do shit you, were offline 24/7, when you come online you'd never bother entering the client, your excuse was because i keep on getting booted? whilst i keep talking to you on skype without any interference what's the point of having a staff member that will keep getting booted and will never come online,you said you'd make the hotel some staff badges (which we already have) by making it "more better and more organised" you never even did that all you ever cared about was your so called forums we asked you to advertise with us whilst the whole staff members were helping out
and you replied saying no, now please what is a moderator's job referring to your concept? you're never online? not bothering to help the hotel?
now ask yourself why should they keep me?
You seriously say this as if you've done nothing wrong? Meanwhile you've done nothing that could benefit the hotel in any possible means, You yourself also know this, and also know that you really don't deserve a spot

Last edited:

Zoowned

Jan 8, 2014
Anyways, just let me start off by saying this hotel is a joke. I wouldn't even bother wasting my time with this hotel (again). Yesterday Airz, the owner of the hotel hired me as a Moderator I'm assuming because of Xellos recommending him to me after reading my thread about looking for a position on a Retro, anyways it was good for awhile but just awhile ago I was fired without notice, and the reason Airz gave Xellos was "JT sucks, I'm firing him" ( ) first off, Airz couldn't even properly rank me as a Moderator, I was on the Staff page as a Mod and that's it, the badge had to be given to me, missing mod tool, catalogue was inaccessable, no room rights, no Mod commands, etc etc. Another reason why I "suck" would probably because I refused to advertise on other hotels, I said I'd advertise anywhere else except another person's hotel. Airz asked me if I could make custom holo's, my exact respone was "ye but i need the swf's, i spend about an hour and a half deleting files last night" and his response was "nice." ( ) this hotel is a joke and the entire Staff team are downies.

slK1XAH.png
I hired you as a tech and you stole my vps, Sorry you tried to steal my vps. Lmfao, Why the fuck would anyone ever hire you again? You are of no use to anyone because all you do is scam.

Airz

Sep 11, 2010

slK1XAH.png

Please.. The reason you was fired was because you standing a room AFK for 2mins, you log out, log back in. Log out, log back in. Secondly, I failed to see any reasonable attempt of you trying to help us in any way. Why should anyone hire you? They shouldn't. Your applicant thread on devbest is false information.

Ontopic; Valentines CMS
15mjqz8.png

drake1234

Jun 19, 2011
This sounds good and looks great, you have a very detailed hotel. I hope everything works out! :) 10/10 from me <3

Airz

Sep 11, 2010
In the future, we plan to, yes :)

EDIT: Staff Applications are now open and new furniture has been added!

Last edited:

NixxJazli

May 19, 2012
Very nice hotel . friendly staff and great catalogue everybody should go here . very recommended !

Johno

:: xHosts :: www.xhosts.uk
Sep 12, 2011
Nice hotel and staff, can see this hotel hitting 100 + soon good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread