HABVILLA HOTEL - BE AWARE PLEASE READ THIS

Status
Not open for further replies.

CronicHosts

Aug 18, 2011
Harrison, You are correct. You bought a Lifetime membership but then violated the rules of Habvilla hotel which means a ban. It clearly states in the policy.

Queue

Oct 17, 2010
Zeus, Feel free to hack my hotel. But it wont be the only hotel going down.

lepos

thinking about you. yes you
Dec 11, 2011
Thanks for alerting us of this.

As for & there's no need to be trolling/bitching on each other.

You each have your side of the story and thats where it ends - No need to continue arguing :confused:

zayn

Aug 22, 2011
If regarding the policies, your side is correct. But the way he was treated at the situation is a different thing. You could of just did it in a nice way not unless the user started to act in a way that is disgusting.
I'm only going to say this once more- He wasn't harrassed or treated in any way which would of disrespected him. He was ban because he was subject to a chargeback. Like I said - I will not speak of no more, there is nothing here to solve.

harrisonjf

May 7, 2012
Absolute rubbish went to paypal after ban as did not get the service my son paid for, he has paid on habbless around 40 pounds for their vip go and ask kevin the owner there if he did a chargeback no only this hotel as you banned him. What on earth are you on about a rare for and why would you take a rare off him. Just proves what you are like having to lie to make it sound like my fault.

Heaplink

Developer & Designer
Nov 9, 2011
I would like to see your Terms of Use and Privacy Policies. Also I would like to know if people had any way to accept these before signing up on your website. It is a law to provide and let the visitor decide to accept these or not.

Also, do not start a harassing conversation here.

Kryptos

prjRev.com
Jul 21, 2010
TIFR, how dare you let your 'son' play habbo retros - do you love him?

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread