HABVILLA HOTEL - BE AWARE PLEASE READ THIS

Status
Not open for further replies.

harrisonjf

May 7, 2012
IF YOU ARE THINKING OF BECOMING A MEMBER ON THIS HOTEL OR ARE ABOUT TO PAY ANY MONEY TO THEM PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO READ THIS FIRST

My son paid 7.99 pounds to become a diamond vip on this hotel, after playing on it for around a week he found another hotel with his name he thought is was cool that there was a hotel named after him, he said the name of this hotel on habvilla - ok I know big mistake he has been playing on habbo retros for years and knows the rules of naming other hotels. But he is only 10 kids make mistakes - he did not ask anyone to go to the hotel just put the name up on screen it is an oldskool hotel no members, nothing, no threat. The real habbo make the mistake of expecting kids to behave like adults - KIDS MAKE MISTAKES - that is why they leave and go on retros, where it should be ok to make a small mistake and not be treated badly.

Anyway somebody reported him to the staff and they came to the room he was in and were so nasty and abusive to him. I was sat next to him reading what they were saying and I was disgusted, he was really appologising begging them not to ban him, they played about with him for ages deciding whether to ban him or not, swearing at him, the room was full of members most of whom were sticking up for him and telling them to leave him alone, but two members were swearing at him and calling him names the staff said nothing, just carried on. I had to take the computer off him and carry on the conversation for him as he was getting so upset. even after what I had witnessed although I really wanted to put them in their place I was calm and reasonable in my side of the conversation as I knew he did not want to lose his account he had paid for while all I got back was abuse. (ok I will be honest I did call them a bunch of little hitlers as I just lost it for a minute and they were acting like they were, but honestly that is the only nasty thing I said and believe me it was very hard not to really give it to them) after talking to them for around about another 10 mins the screen went blank and when we tried to sign back in he had been banned.

My older son had an account and signed in and tried to reason with them , again I was sat next to him and he was polite with them but they were just laughing thinking it was really funny then banned him aswell , we kept going back on the hotel and tried several times to sort it out using an ip hider, but they just did not want to know, we just got more abuse and bad language thrown at us. he knows what he did was wrong, he did not even think about what he was doing when he wrote the name of the hotel I know people on here are going to reply saying he deserved it for advertising fair enough, but is it really fair for him to be treated like that. They just seem to enjoy having the power to treat people however they want.

My son loved habbo retros he has accounts on other ones where he is treated fairly, bad behaviour, bullying or swearing is dealt with and he feels safe. Sorry this is so long just really thought it was important to let other people know what this hotel is like I would never let my son return to this hotel after the way he was treated and would not like another child or teenager to be treated the same. Habbo retros are supposed to be fun just because they made a hotel and became staff does not mean they can act like god and treat people like scum, thank goodness there are good retros out there that actually respect their members, retros like habvilla give other retros a bad name and do need to be named and shamed. He has given up on habbo retros after the way he was treated on this one which is a real shame as there are good ones out there, hopefully in time he will come back to one of them Thanks x

harrisonjf

May 7, 2012
Aww thank you think I am gonna like it on here, that does make me feel better, it helps just writing it all down and getting it out of my system :)

Stallone

[◣_◢]
Feb 4, 2012
Aww thank you think I am gonna like it on here, that does make me feel better, it helps just writing it all down and getting it out of my system :)
It's no biggy, I'm only 11 myself :p!

Tell him to check out hotels on .

lepos

thinking about you. yes you
Dec 11, 2011
Unlucky.

Many cases like this have happened but not many choose to show it to the community.

There's not really much we can do, but thanks for alerting us!

leenster

Dec 26, 2011
PM me and i will give him VIP for free on our hotel. it is not a big hotel but our staff members are friendly. Just make sure he doesn't make the same mistake with the user name, lol.

Wassim

♕ The Awesomeness Within...
Sep 22, 2011
So true, in the end they "all" get shut down.

If your willing to spend money on a retro, buy HABBO credits!

habbo will eventually get shut down as well i mean in 2050 i surely dont think
habbo would stll be up

Stallone

[◣_◢]
Feb 4, 2012
PM me and i will give him VIP for free on our hotel. it is not a big hotel but our staff members are friendly. Just make sure he doesn't make the same mistake with the user name, lol.
Send me the link?

Anyways goodluck in the future.

harrisonjf

May 7, 2012
HI, he is a member and has paid for vip on other hotels such as habbless where he was treated really good, he should have just stuck with them but likes to meet new people on the other hotels. He was a member of the real habbo and did spend around 300 hundred pounds on there but was banned till he is 21 for joking that he would sell his account for a vip couch - (I know he just does not learn but like I said he is just a kid). I do not mind him paying on retros it is his birthday money he is using and it is what he most enjoyed doing and it make it more enjoyable for him if he pays for more things , and like I said there are good hotels, I always sit next to him when he is on them as he is only 10 and have seen how well he is talked to and how nice the staff are on other retros. True when you say they all get shut down as if this hotel treats people who pay like this then they will not last for long

Stallone

[◣_◢]
Feb 4, 2012
HI, he is a member and has paid for vip on other hotels such as habbless where he was treated really good, he should have just stuck with them but likes to meet new people on the other hotels. He was a member of the real habbo and did spend around 300 hundred pounds on there but was banned till he is 21 for joking that he would sell his account for a vip couch - (I know he just does not learn but like I said he is just a kid). I do not mind him paying on retros it is his birthday money he is using and it is what he most enjoyed doing and it make it more enjoyable for him if he pays for more things , and like I said there are good hotels, I always sit next to him when he is on them as he is only 10 and have seen how well he is talked to and how nice the staff are on other retros. True when you say they all get shut down as if this hotel treats people who pay like this then they will not last for long
£300!? Feel free to buy me some xD!

harrisonjf

May 7, 2012
lol it was over a couple of years and it was all his birthday and christmas money he used

harrisonjf

May 7, 2012
Don't worry I hope he has learnt his mistake now but no promises ;) that is really good of you, it is more important to us that the staff are freindly than the size of the hotel, can you send me the link do not know what PM means thanks :)

lepos

thinking about you. yes you
Dec 11, 2011
If he wants it so bad, hire some pr0 buy a VPS make your own hotel.

Lul, considering he's wasted about £300.

Queue

Oct 17, 2010
He could join my habbo retro. I do offer FREE VIP for all of my users and I lookin daily at chatlogs to see if anyone get threatned badly. If its a staff, They are gone within 2 seconds.

If he decides to join heres my link:

FarLock

ThisHabbo Media Journalist
Apr 21, 2012
Sad to see things like these still happens. There are immature staffs around retros and you cannot always expect them to be like that. You should of just played on the real Habbo.com, and spend some money since it's more legitimate and that you can assure good experience on the official Habbo.COM rather than on the Habbo retros.

zayn

Aug 22, 2011
This is the owner of habvilla. First, I would like to say - What the fuck would a parent be doing on a habbo-related forum? Secondly - You claimed a chargeback for breaking the terms and conditions yourself and then being ban but you didn't get it..What a shame boy, what a shame. You agreed to our refund policy before buying a service from us therefore you had no right to claim a chargeback. It's only £7.99? Get over it you lil theif.

Regards,
Zeus

Queue

Oct 17, 2010
Zeus, That does not matter, You were harrasing him. Isn't that in you rules? No bullying?

So stop talking shit, tard

FarLock

ThisHabbo Media Journalist
Apr 21, 2012
This is the owner of habvilla. First, I would like to say - What the fuck would a parent be doing on a habbo-related forum? Secondly - You claimed a chargeback for breaking the terms and conditions yourself and then being ban but you didn't get it..What a shame boy, what a shame. You agreed to our refund policy before buying a service from us therefore you had no right to claim a chargeback. It's only £7.99? Get over it you lil theif.

Regards,
Zeus
Then it could be possible they have just skipped reading your refund policy. What a mistake, but it's good to hear the side of HabVilla.

But still, you should sort out your staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread