HABVILLA HOTEL - BE AWARE PLEASE READ THIS

Status
Not open for further replies.

harrisonjf

May 7, 2012
He could join my habbo retro. I do offer FREE VIP for all of my users and I lookin daily at chatlogs to see if anyone get threatned badly. If its a staff, They are gone within 2 seconds.

If he decides to join heres my link:

Thanks so much just proves my point that there are good people and hotels around. He is making an account now he has really missed going on a good hotel please look after him :)

harrisonjf

May 7, 2012
A parent has every right to talk on this forum, there was no chargeback your reply on here shows what your attitude is like it sucks

harrisonjf

May 7, 2012
Thanks owner of habvilla for proving me right with your attitude and bad language well done

zayn

Aug 22, 2011
Zeus, That does not matter, You were harrasing him. Isn't that in you rules? No bullying?

So stop talking shit, tard
Stop being one sided. Don't call me a tard either, kid. Have some discipline too. The kid's going to lie ain't he? He didn't get a refund so he want's some justice and this is how he will do it, by making the wide community know how my hotel apparently treats their users.

I ain't on here to fucking argue with you haters. Hater's gona hate but there's always more likers than haters so it don't bother me. When you buy something you will always read the page beforehand. You don't buy something without knowing what it is do you? It doesn't matter if you're 9,10,12,32,35 years old. What matters is, is that you have eyes and you should use them properly. READ.

zayn

Aug 22, 2011
Thanks owner of habvilla for proving me right with your attitude and bad language well done
Harrison, you broke the rules. It don't matter anyway, it's finished and you're not getting your money back so go cry in a corner. You piss me off mate. Such a con.

Queue

Oct 17, 2010
True Zeus, But that does not give your staff the right of harassing him. That is a very bad staff team you've got.

Hopefully it wont happen one more time and I wish you good luck with your hotel.

Heaplink

Developer & Designer
Nov 9, 2011
The problem with those "retros" which is privately owned and is actual a copyright flaw, you cannot trust nor do anything against the owners. If you buy anything for real money, it is up to you and I would never recommend doing so. As they have no legal copyrights and Terms of Service that is copied without written nor read by webmasters, owners and other staff it is not a secure environment.

Sure its fun to meet new people, but it is actually more dangerous than going on Habbo, because you cannot trust who owns the website and hotel and what he/she might do to you without getting caught.

Im not supporting nor against habbo retros and I would not advice starting on it if you feel insecure on the internet. I know your son is 10 or 11 years old, and you did the right thing to take over the conversation also not letting him get back on it - but be more careful and check the background for the site you are entering. It's about security, they have access to your IP address, and you might not know what kind of type that owns that site and what they might do with that IP — therefore a good idea to use a proxy or VPN.

I hope you understand this, and again I'm not saying he should stop enjoying meeting people on retros, but be aware of what can happen.

Queue

Oct 17, 2010
I don't I have enough loyal users coming to my retro. I don't care if it goes higher or lower.

Also, It's always good to have a reputation.

And at the moment, HabVillas isn't good

zayn

Aug 22, 2011
True Zeus, But that does not give your staff the right of harassing him. That is a very bad staff team you've got.

Hopefully it wont happen one more time and I wish you good luck with your hotel.
No one harrassed him. We ban him constantly because our refund policy stated: If you are subject to a chargeback we will permanently ban you from habvilla. It's not hard to follow policies is it. Anyway, watch out for him, if he buys a service from your hotel and you take a rare from him for any reason, HE WILL CHARGEBACK.

People who steal money will always steal money, they never change.

harrisonjf

May 7, 2012
I did report to paypal as my son - yes my son a parent is surely entitled to speak on a retro habbo related forum, not all sites have an attitude like yours, did not get what he paid for it was described as a lifetime membership which he did not get, so I have every right to try and get his money back. Shame on you for not following your own policies of treating people fairly. Anybody needs to know anthing more about what happened with this hotel although I have given a true honest account above is welcome to ask I have nothing to hide.

Queue

Oct 17, 2010
So Zeus, Asking for a payback isn't allowed on Habvilla? What kind of hotel is that? It should always be a refund guarantee for a limited time such as 10 days or something.

zayn

Aug 22, 2011
I did report to paypal as my son - yes my son a parent is surely entitled to speak on a retro habbo related forum, not all sites have an attitude like yours, did not get what he paid for it was described as a lifetime membership which he did not get, so I have every right to try and get his money back. Shame on you for not following your own policies of treating people fairly. Anybody needs to know anthing more about what happened with this hotel although I have given a true honest account above is welcome to ask I have nothing to hide.
You are not solving anything here, the paypal case is over and you're a theif. END OF- Close this thread please.

Regards,
Zeus

Queue

Oct 17, 2010
Excuse me but, how can you call him a theif? Have he stolen anything of you? No

zayn

Aug 22, 2011
So Zeus, Asking for a payback isn't allowed on Habvilla? What kind of hotel is that? It should always be a refund guarantee for a limited time such as 10 days or something.
Queue, shut the fuck up please. You have no right to say bad things of habvilla when you haven't experienced anything yourself. You're trying to make your retro sound good aren't you? Well if you carry on you won't like what's going to happen with your retro. Make a thread in the AD section.

FarLock

ThisHabbo Media Journalist
Apr 21, 2012
No one harrassed him. We ban him constantly because our refund policy stated: If you are subject to a chargeback we will permanently ban you from habvilla. It's not hard to follow policies is it. Anyway, watch out for him, if he buys a service from your hotel and you take a rare from him for any reason, HE WILL CHARGEBACK.

People who steal money will always steal money, they never change.
If regarding the policies, your side is correct. But the way he was treated at the situation is a different thing. You could of just did it in a nice way not unless the user started to act in a way that is disgusting.

zayn

Aug 22, 2011
Excuse me but, how can you call him a theif? Have he stolen anything of you? No
A theif isn't one who steals only, a theif is also one who ATTEMPTS to steal money back which they have lost right to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread