Flash Habless Hotel - Are You Ready?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
I wish I knew how a web proxy could make pages load faster. Maybe if it's a CDN, or if it has some nice caching but it's mainly another layer of security. Want to see true instantaneous loading check out my project. -Peace

Khalil

IDK
Dec 6, 2011
I wish I knew how a web proxy could make pages load faster. Maybe if it's a CDN, or if it has some nice caching but it's mainly another layer of security. Want to see true instantaneous loading check out my project. -Peace
They're not using CDN. And a proxy can't make a website faster, proxies are usually used for anonimity reasons, not to increase a website's performance and increase its speed along the way. So, the only remaining option is caching.

Your project is currently half empty, wait until code starts piling up, once it does and you don't know how to properly distribute that code over your project's structure, you'll end up with some really bad performance and a very slow loading time.

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
They're not using CDN. And a proxy can't make a website faster, proxies are usually used for anonimity reasons, not to increase a website's performance and increase its speed along the way. So, the only remaining option is caching.

Your project is currently half empty, wait until code starts piling up, once it does and you don't know how to properly distribute that code over your project's structure, you'll end up with some really bad performance and a very slow loading time.
Despite the first version built running faster than Jonteh's IlluminaCMS, RevCMS, Uber, etc and by far having more features. Yes, my project's future seems quite screwed despite it's past.
BTW: Imagine's first version was used on Vital Hotel - which by far was faster than any other retro (Development Server & Dedicated Both excelled past competition)

Khalil

IDK
Dec 6, 2011
Despite the first version built running faster than Jonteh's IlluminaCMS, RevCMS, Uber, etc and by far having more features. Yes, my project's future seems quite screwed despite it's past.
BTW: Imagine's first version was used on Vital Hotel - which by far was faster than any other retro (Development Server & Dedicated Both excelled past competition)

Hence this part:
wait until code starts piling up, once it does and you don't know how to properly distribute that code over your project's structure, you'll end up with some really bad performance and a very slow loading time.

Diddy8000

Aug 22, 2011
We are using a CDN, its my mistake for calling it a proxy. I'd like to apologize for that.

Diddy8000

Aug 22, 2011
That would be a lie, I've checked your resources, they're all locally hosted, nothing goes through a CDN.
Certainly not a lie, with OVH's Infrastructure CDN simply change the IP of the DNS and point the CNAME of our domain to the CDN IP address. So yeah we are using a CDN.

Also if you try going direct to the CDN IP Address you get this page. Further Proof we are on a CDN and I am not lying.
2ed10172f3e50c7ebbc03108464b8c7f.png

Last edited:

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
He is using a CDN.

http://jolthotel.net/ said:
Set-Cookie:OVHCDN=R2163865217; path=/; expires=Mon, 01-Jun-2015 00:50:27 GMT
Transfer-Encoding:chunked
X-Cacheable:Not cacheable: no-cache
X-CDN-Any-IP:46.105.203.24
X-CDN-Geo:lon
X-CDN-Geo-IP:46.105.196.69

Goodluck with your hotel.

Diddy8000

Aug 22, 2011
Update:
Added all clothing to Avatar Editor, wouldn't work correctly in the catalogue and I prefer not having to buy clothes anyway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread