Flash Habless Hotel - Are You Ready?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diddy8000

Aug 22, 2011
iwm9kw.png

abless.org
Habless Hotel

Habless is a reopened, refurbished and exciting hotel run by a carefully picked staff team. We have reopened Habless after it had closed about a year ago now. Habless is now back under new ownership and a fresh picked staff team. We did have old database backups but we decided to go for a fresh start to give new users the chance to collect rares and to get usernames which otherwise would have been taken.

Information About Habless Hotel

Right now we are running on Azure emulator. Our CMS is illumina cms which has been secured and edited to bring a nice feel to it along with the new Habbo slider being coded and general styling done. SVIPs will find them self lucky soon, we are going to work hard in making sure they have all the possible customs they could hope for.

Future Plans

As a incentive to gain users we have decided that when we reach a user target we will be giving our users some great rewards.

30 Users – All users online will receive a special badge to show they were online as well as that 1 user will win the chance to get SVIP Deal 1.

40 Users – All users online will receive a special badge to show they were online as well as that 2 users will win the chance to get SVIP Deal 2.

50 Users – All users online will receive a special badge to show they were online as well as that 5 users will win the chance to get SVIP Deal 3 (Top Deal), as well as that we will host a party and we will give away a £10 gift card of the winning user’s choice.

Current Features:

Free VIP – We offer all users free vip giving them access to Push, Pull, Mimic & moonwalk.
New Furniture – We always keep our users updated with the latest furniture from Habbo.
Daily Events – As often as we can we like to host events for our users to win rares.
Minimual Lag – We have minimual lag making sure that the server is optimized and maintained.
Nice Fresh CMS – We have edited illumina cms bringing it new features and a new style.
Alphabetical ordered catalogue – Our catalogue is alphabetically ordered to make it easier for you to navigate around.
Automated Hourly Database Backups – Every 2 hours a database backup is automatically taken and uploaded to a remote server so if the worse happens we will not have to roll back to far.

And that’s just to name a few.

Screenies
e4fccfa6eea356e2022977b28e082b8c.png

7c20afd27e4bb84ae8d3681a64f0d4a6.png

64bfb1a42288e5f2fdb7ce1fc6de574d.png

8b450ba5825217fd51bc13dd74e86dff.png

d84c7e97030349d1b35843cc714e46a7.png

fa0028f9d9c081502fb1431d5e46e244.png

3551e3133fbeee1322a8d9d2221c04ff.png

5ae901d884acd42fd923a6ff0f8e1b8b.png

Thanks,
Jolt Staff Team

Last edited:

Zeet0

Dec 5, 2014
Looks great!
Checked it out just a minute ago, Staff are friendly, and the hotel seems fast and stable.
Loving the CMS too, very clean!

0AK

Apr 14, 2015
Professional staff that actually care about users instead of ignoring them, cms is very neat and tidy. I would recommend anyone to try this hotel out. 10/10

Diddy8000

Aug 22, 2011
Your CMS is amazing.
Good luck! :up:
Thank you man, took awhile to get it to a ok standard. If your interested I can share new housekeeping screenshots.
Professional staff that actually care about users instead of ignoring them, cms is very neat and tidy. I would recommend anyone to try this hotel out. 10/10
Thanks Oak! It was nice seeing you around!

I like your cms:up: Maybe i'll come check you guys out soon:rolleyes:
Thanks man, I can't wait to see you around :)

Meap

Don't need glasses if you C#
Nov 7, 2010
This is a very good hotel and all the staff and users are extremely friendly, Its a good hotel to play if you're interested

Diddy8000

Aug 22, 2011
This is a very good hotel and all the staff and users are extremely friendly, Its a good hotel to play if you're interested
Thank you Meap! I appreciate it.

Update:

Due to a request from all the users I took the time to add the coloured tiles for azure.
de1c6264e24a6ae86e93e40ec9b24d6e.png

Diddy8000

Aug 22, 2011
Looks pretty good, love the cms. Will check it out sometime.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
Thank you, Hope to see you soon!

Update:
- Removed wearable clothes as its not properly coded and users were getting confused.
- Invested in a HTTP Proxy which has now boosted the website speed and all pages load instantly, if anyone wishes to know where i got it please PM me.

Diddy8000

Aug 22, 2011
We have undergone a name change to Habless Hotel as we feel this hotel name has more meaning to us as it was Jolts predecessor.
We are also adding alot of customs for SVIP users over the next week as we feel this is what made Habless Habless last time.

Wickd

The first member of the Knights of the Pink Table
Jan 15, 2013
What's wrong with the page size?It hurts my eyes just to look at it.

Jeffrey

Devbest Indian Tech Support
FindRetros Moderator
Feb 5, 2013
From the screenies i like the jolt's cms, but change the pictures as they say jolt instead of habless. Good luck

Jaden

not so active
Aug 24, 2014
Thank you Meap! I appreciate it.

Update:

Due to a request from all the users I took the time to add the coloured tiles for azure.
de1c6264e24a6ae86e93e40ec9b24d6e.png
So you don't have to waste anymore time

Thank you, Hope to see you soon!

Update:
- Removed wearable clothes as its not properly coded and users were getting confused.
- Invested in a HTTP Proxy which has now boosted the website speed and all pages load instantly, if anyone wishes to know where i got it please PM me.
"- Removed wearable clothes as its not properly coded and users were getting confused."
Sorry, Its not all clothing its just full outfits, been meaning to fix that...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread