Habcrown Opening!

diabloooh

Sep 22, 2024
Hello habbo retro community! , I want to introduce Habcrown! . Habcrown is a new hotel ! just opened this week! Progress with updates will be ongoing even after launch we'd love to see feedback from the retro community! We are a server in the US! trying to bring back the old habbo ERA! as many hotels have their own goals and ideals we want Habcrown to be its own unique place for people that want to just relax and kick back without having to worry about anything else! If youre reading this thread why not give us a try? We offer good stabality for performance so that our players can enjoy a LAG free environment!. We have custom furniture that will make your room aesthetic and unique from other players! We are also HIRING! come check us out! youll have nothing too lose! . Habcrown awaits you on your new journey ! don't miss out on a brand new beginning !. (Things are still subject to change) Thank you for reading this thread hope to see you guys! soon. .
You must be registered for see images attach

image_2024-09-23_103121542-png.16427

Attachments

• image_2024-09-23_103121542.png
    image_2024-09-23_103121542.png
    658 KB · Views: 22
Last edited by a moderator:

Puffin

Mar 17, 2018
Good luck with the hotel! Cms looks nice :)
Just a bit of a personal opinion though- If this is the homeroom you're showing in this thread id consider re-doing it, first impressions are everything and that room screams minimal effort to me. The Room Ad itself is very nice but the decor leaves much to be desired.

diabloooh

Sep 22, 2024
thanks for the feedback bro! will do ! appreciate the tip! , i am going to add more ahah no worries! but thanks a lot for the advice !

React

Sep 17, 2023
I'm going to say this as politely as possible, you're nowhere near ready to launch. Upon heading to your domain I was met with deterrents immediately, I'll share a few with you in case you missed them.

The layout of your index, the positioning of "Join HabCrown Hotel Now!" it's not aligned with your login box. You almost feel like you have to search for the "Join Now" area.

This area is completely messed up, unaligned and your "Join our social networks!" is just rushed and wastes a lot of space.

This one I'm not going to be so polite about, the font-family and your use of mix and matching colors is disgusting, you should instead stick to 1 font-family with consistent color throughout.

Lastly, your texts are those of "BelowZero!" not HabCrown.

I am not trying in any way to tear you up, I am just pointing out what others will also notice, this is only some of what I noticed straight away.

It screams unfinished and lack-of effort, you should always focus on even the most minor of things, ensuring attention to detail and consistency throughout. If you don't do this, people automatically assume that you don't know what you're doing, or don't care enough to do it.

As for the CMS, if it's yours you should spend some time cleaning it up, reorganizing the layout of certain aspects and improve styling, ensuring consistency throughout.

If this is NOT your CMS, you probably don't know how to work on some of the areas I pointed out, in that case switch to Atom or Orion, you'll have a clean back-end and a nice, simple but effective design throughout.

Finally, PLEASE get rid of those crowns floating around the page, or if you aren't willing to get rid of them, at least keep them minimal.

As said earlier, I am trying tot remain polite, not throwing the book at you, if you need help with any of this get in touch with me, I'll happily help tweak some things.

Attachments

• 1727101413829.png
    1727101413829.png
    1.1 KB · Views: 5

diabloooh

Sep 22, 2024
Thanks for your feedback! , if you read the description correctly things are subject to change meaning even if its not ready for launch im giving the benefit of the doubt for people to come on and play to give feed back which you did ! which is why im not in anyway shape or form to says youre wrong! The ideal here is to play the game right? , not every hotel is going to have certain features that may catch to your standard but clearly as stated in my description habcrown is released with the intention of things to change on this course. Thanks for advice and tips appreciate it! give me more room and ideas for the stuff you pointed out :D cheers.

React

Sep 17, 2023
Thanks for your feedback! , if you read the description correctly things are subject to change meaning even if its not ready for launch im giving the benefit of the doubt for people to come on and play to give feed back which you did ! which is why im not in anyway shape or form to says youre wrong! The ideal here is to play the game right? , not every hotel is going to have certain features that may catch to your standard but clearly as stated in my description habcrown is released with the intention of things to change on this course. Thanks for advice and tips appreciate it! give me more room and ideas for the stuff you pointed out :D cheers.
I appreciate what you're saying, that's fine.

I'm not against you, your hotel or how you plan to do things, I'm just saying to be extra cautious with small details like the ones I listed above, reason for this is not everyone is as forgiving or open minded as others, especially within this scene. A select amount of people will pick at you for basic mistakes like this, whereas if they aren't there they have no reason or excuse to come for you.

It'd be a shame, because if this project has the right team alongside professional intentions it has the potential to do well, however minor things holding them from progressing is just saddening.

diabloooh

Sep 22, 2024
We come with the intentions of habcrown having flaws just like how any hotel joined the game a couple years back , not everyone has the same visual and ideas. thats what separates habcrown from different hotels. We want our community to have a head start and along the way we do fixes ." It'd be a shame, because if this project has the right team alongside professional intentions it has the potential to do well, however minor things holding them from progressing is just saddening." you wouldnt know if i had a team or not. Point is , thank you for your advice truly! . but there is no need to go back and fourth ! what you think is what you think! . I also never mentioned "youre against my hotel". I thanked you and hopefully we can move on cheers :p

LocalDaemon

Discord: localdaemon
Aug 23, 2024
I'll keep my eyes on this project to see where it goes. If you ever need productive feedback or help add me on Discord it's in my bio, Good luck! Nice to see you're using a theme I haven't seen anybody use before! 👑

Users who are viewing this thread