Habcrown Opening!

diabloooh

Sep 22, 2024
Hello habbo retro community! , I want to introduce Habcrown! . Habcrown is a new hotel ! just opened this week! Progress with updates will be ongoing even after launch we'd love to see feedback from the retro community! We are a server in the US! trying to bring back the old habbo ERA! as many hotels have their own goals and ideals we want Habcrown to be its own unique place for people that want to just relax and kick back without having to worry about anything else! If youre reading this thread why not give us a try? We offer good stabality for performance so that our players can enjoy a LAG free environment!. We have custom furniture that will make your room aesthetic and unique from other players! We are also HIRING! come check us out! youll have nothing too lose! . Habcrown awaits you on your new journey ! don't miss out on a brand new beginning !. (Things are still subject to change) Thank you for reading this thread hope to see you guys! soon. .
You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach

Puffin

Mar 17, 2018
Good luck with the hotel! Cms looks nice :)
Just a bit of a personal opinion though- If this is the homeroom you're showing in this thread id consider re-doing it, first impressions are everything and that room screams minimal effort to me. The Room Ad itself is very nice but the decor leaves much to be desired.

diabloooh

Sep 22, 2024
thanks for the feedback bro! will do ! appreciate the tip! , i am going to add more ahah no worries! but thanks a lot for the advice !

Users who are viewing this thread