Habboon Plusemu only load 76%

mau

Apr 2, 2015
Hey can anyone help me. I try to make a Plusemu and it works. When I change all the parts in the configs from YOURIP to my IP (from whatismyip,com) but i dont know how to fix it. What do I have to portforward? If anyone know's how to fix this. Add me on skype please epic_maupie (or Mauritsfl.)

Thanks for reading and I hope to get good response as soon as possible :)

JMS

Posting Freak
Aug 25, 2014
Please do not tell me you're making this retro from your own WAN? Tragic.
Get a VPS.

OT: Ports that are required to be port forwarded are: 3006, 30001, 30000 (By default) unless you changed them in your emulator settings.

mau

Apr 2, 2015
Please do not tell me you're making this retro from your own WAN? Tragic.
Get a VPS.

OT: Ports that are required to be port forwarded are: 3006, 30001, 30000 (By default) unless you changed them in your emulator settings.
What VPS you are recommending?

JMS

Posting Freak
Aug 25, 2014
As good as OVH is, I wouldnt go there - I'd recommend: xHosts, giganetworks or Hostsavor.
The only issue with OVH is you need to pay for windows licensing (I believe, having owned a dedi with them I am aware I do, presuming VPS' are the same)
EDIT: I am aware HostSavor resell OVH for a good price, with a good amount of RAM an Storage

Haid

Dec 20, 2011
As good as OVH is, I wouldnt go there - I'd recommend: xHosts, giganetworks or Hostsavor.
The only issue with OVH is you need to pay for windows licensing (I believe, having owned a dedi with them I am aware I do, presuming VPS' are the same)
EDIT: I am aware HostSavor resell OVH for a good price, with a good amount of RAM an Storage
Run the emu on linux :)

Users who are viewing this thread