Flash Habboon Hotel | Regularly Updated | Professionally Ran

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bren

Feb 15, 2012
XuF7VsQ.gif

Habboon is a professionally ran hotel ran by young adults rather than teenagers. Habboon has been up for over 4 years however has been under new management since March 8th 2013. Since this time we have excelled with updates, bug fixes and got ourselves to a standard that no other English Hotel currently is. Habboon is determined to stay the most updated English retro on the Internet and we will be updating to every release as soon as possible. We are currently on build: RELEASE63-201407311511-203055787

Habboon has a phenomenal user base with what we call a great "family" or in other peoples words, community. All our Staff members undergo sophisticated training programs and follow a strict guide while moderating the hotel. They're all highly trained, professional and willing to help you out while you're playing! At Habboon you'll find our staff members being polite and always hosting events to keep the fun in Habboon.

We're also ran on the best of the best servers to maintain an online time of 99.9% as well as close to no lag at all times.

Some features:
  • New User Interface
  • New Chat Options
  • Game Centre
  • Fastfood
  • Groups
  • New Chat Bubbles
  • New Catalogue
  • New Notifcations system
  • Horses (Rideable)
Pictures:
ews4f4taQDd1.png

KtQTGQWdQDd1.png
WviMdxxkQDd1.png
g96UC9HmQDd1.png
WX7lL1pqQDd1.png

umawiRW.png

wEiozqH.png

Hotel URL:
Credits: Tyler, Bren & everyone else who played apart.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Today I started recoding the pets (I'm recoding everything related to pets before starting bots, I want a nice smooth handler), and whilst doing this I decided to do the pet respecting exactly like Habbo has it.
  • The gold star above/inside the pet.
  • The animation with the hand.
  • The respect bubble popping up into the room.
This isn't live no Habboon yet, but should be soon. I'm planning on recoding quite a bit, and making Habboon feature packed. I will also be updating the revision build each time Habbo releases a new patch build.
i
wBPRneU9PSJ0.png

Jerry

not rly active lol
Jul 8, 2013
It's nice to see Habboon got updated with a few features, Goodluck with Habboon in the future. ((;

Shatter

Selling Dedicated Servers
Jan 8, 2014
I'm loving the option to change user interfaces with a command... definitely a plus! Greatjob Craig. Also, I would suggest not giving out the emulator to people or helping them much with it. Even though I would love to have a stable version of the new UI I think it's what is making you guys unique. You were beginning to blend in with the rest of the hotels (besides your usercount of course) but the new UI is definitely helping.

A++
I've been a fan for a while.

Ultra

Posting Freak
Jan 7, 2011
Very professionally ran, keep up the good work, Craig, Bren, and Tyler.

Adrian

Posting Freak
Aug 3, 2012
Been on since day 1 bc cool, but Habboon has changed quite a lot, good luck Brendon, Tyler, and Craigeh poo

plugin

Jun 13, 2010
I'm glad smart people took over Habboon when Aaron left, rather than noobs :)
If you ever need some new cool features on your CMS just give me a PM.

Love the hotel guys.

Bren

Feb 15, 2012
Any news on snowstorm yet?
Not 100% sure what the go is, but it'll be here eventually. ;)
Do you guys have Fastfood working on the new UI?
yes we do, for rank 2 + :)
I'm glad smart people took over Habboon when Aaron left, rather than noobs :)
If you ever need some new cool features on your CMS just give me a PM.

Love the hotel guys.
Thanks for your kind words. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread