Jan 15, 2013
Sledmore share that register page with all of us?:D
Are you going to release Boon's Swfs?

Bren

Feb 15, 2012
Sledmore share that register page with all of us?:D
Are you going to release Boon's Swfs?
Next joke.
Craigs made it very clear that he's not going to release the work that he's spent days on end working on. There's some things that not even Tyler and I have access too as he doesn't want anything leaked etc.
We have recently put on our current build of the new UI and they do not have access to any of it.

Thanks for everyones input on Habboon and we're glad you appreciate what has been done for Habboon.

Logic

Bobby Billionaire
Feb 8, 2012
A lot of progress so far on Habboon. @Sledmore has been working extremely hard with fixing and upgrading things! :)

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
So much is to come. I've been recoding the BotAI AI mainly for BoonRP but bots are pretty much ready to go on Habboon, I've done a hell of a job on them and they should run so fucking smooth.

I've also started coding the Guides tool, as I have another idea with these for BoonRP buti suppose they will go on Habboon, just I forgot how it works, lol so I've gotta hop on Habbo when I get the chance.

Also! ive done work on the games, not a lot of work but freeze works works, just not in the correct way, I gotta jump on Habbo to test it out.

And I've done quite a bit more, I spent sometime reading through th Habbo SWF to make things easier for myself to gather both ents and composers and structures so coded a few programs to help myself do stuff, extremely fast.

FYI, I'm typing on my phone so if this reply doesn't make any sense, then... Lol

Liam

To be or not to be
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Apr 10, 2013
This hotel has potential. Keep up the good work :)

Bren

Feb 15, 2012
Thanks for your kind words,

Habboon's FastFood has gone live today for all users.
Scoring and leaderboards will be fixed for tomorrow.

Enjoy. :)

Airz

Sep 11, 2010
Currently the most advanced hotel out, why it doesn't reach more users than Fresh? I do not know.. Though I believe before long habboon will grow bigger then fresh due to the amount of updates and features you guys provide. Very stable hotel and good luck in the future Bren/Tyler/Sledmore.

EDIT; As far as improvements go I would maybe consider having your own custom index page as quite a lot of hotels are using the same one. :)

Bren

Feb 15, 2012
Hey, thanks for the positive feedback.
We've had a bit of downtime over the past month with trying to get the new UI working, bug fixes and room crashes. We're pretty much starting to get on top of the bugs as of now and we should start getting a few more users.

Yes, I was going to run it by Craig before hand - however Habboon is basically aiming to look exactly as Habbo. CMS and client wise.

jd434

Feb 21, 2014
Not the same. I feel wierd because maybe Habboon get crushed by Habbo. Cause that is what happened to Habplus.

And the new UI showing up on the Client isn't real, is it?

EDIT: The :ui command made it real.

jd434

Feb 21, 2014
I haven't been online to work on Snowstorm or finalize Fastfood. I imagine I'll *MAYBE* have Fastfood public tomorrow, then slowly work through Snowstorm.

I'm also ready to be on RELEASE63-201402061119-236986268 but having an issue with the RSA, so that should be up soon. Just been a busy week w/ no internet & exams.

Also, I got bored so I coded this:

ie01hkVixYJ0.png

SBZ2u0hoxYJ0.png

queB50GoxYJ0.png

When the beta comes out? Tell me please i am very excited.

jd434

Feb 21, 2014
Also, finish the Talents thingy. It can fix some glitches according to helper tools and stuff.

Logic

Bobby Billionaire
Feb 8, 2012
@Sledmore has been working extremely hard on keeping Habboon's emulator up-to-date. With 2 minor issues causing the emulator to be unstable, he'll be rolling out an all new emulator which will be overall stable. We apologize for this, however our main focus is Mango Emulator. A big thank you goes out to him for being an awesome developer, and @Bren for allowing me to be a part of the team. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread