Flash Habboon Hotel | Regularly Updated | Professionally Ran

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Not updated this thread in a while, however we have some good stuff coming. Including the return of something great that we once had. I'll update the thread when we launch our new revision, and side 'thing'.

Valedictorian

Aug 30, 2014
I love how intelligently developed this is.. Especially that Sledmore, is apart of the economy! This is a great Hotel.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
I love how intelligently developed this is.. Especially that Sledmore, is apart of the economy! This is a great Hotel.

Thanks! <3
--
And it's official, Fastfood is coming back. An article has been posted regarding it .

DkxMEZN.jpg

Vanish

Rising Java Developer
Dec 8, 2013
Thanks! <3
--
And it's official, Fastfood is coming back. An article has been posted regarding it .

DkxMEZN.jpg
Craig ftw. (fucks the war; he fucks it right in the pussy Kappa )

Shatter

Selling Dedicated Servers
Jan 8, 2014
Avatar imaging isn't showing up unless I manually right click, open the image link, load through the cloudflare DDoS protection, and then refresh the pages because the imaging is linked through Habboon.com rather than PlayBoon.org

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Avatar imaging isn't showing up unless I manually right click, open the image link, load through the cloudflare DDoS protection, and then refresh the pages because the imaging is linked through Habboon.com rather than PlayBoon.org

I totally forgot about that, thanks! I've updated it.

Jerry

not rly active lol
Jul 8, 2013
Woah, nice. Goodkuck on Fastfood.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk..

Shatter

Selling Dedicated Servers
Jan 8, 2014
The staff team has become corrupt. The staff have biased opinions on users based off what their other user ranked friends have on other users. Threatening to ban, ect.
Literally 6+ of the people I used to play with on Habboon have left due to corrupt staff.

Bren

Feb 15, 2012
This hasn't been updated in quite a while.
There has been a few changes that have recently happened, there will be a lot more to come.

Christmas is only around the corner, we're almost ready to roll out our new CMS theme.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
I'm no longer apart of Habboon. Fastfood will no longer be arriving (unless they state different). I've removed some of my posts from this thread.

Bren

Feb 15, 2012
Sledmore has re-joined the project of Habboon and re-updated us to the latest update.

We now have updated furniture, clothes, pets etc.. Fastfood is now back, open to rank 1.. Still in beta, but 99.9% done. I'm sure Sledmore will update this thread when he has time as he knows every feature he's done.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Hello girls,

I re-joined a while back and took back my position. Habboon has been running flawlessly for a while now. We moved on over to OVH (Limestone was brilliant for support, 100% recommend them). However each time we were peaking we just dealt with attacks no matter what proxy or how much money was spent, as a result OVH has been perfect for the DDoS protection, not so much the support and the random maintenance hours, but it's been good.

FastFood has been opened for a week or so now and users are enjoying it, it isn't as popular as we'd of liked but it certainly is a bonus to be (as far as I know) the only English hotel running it.

And in a couple of weeks when I finish up on another project we'll be rolling out a lot more. I don't have the change log but a lot has been done, I've fixed some issues with our encryption and focussed a lot more on the Floor Plan Editor (was never complete, I thought I completed it but turns out I didn't).

And the best part of all; during these Christmas holidays we've peaked 1,477 users online and have reached over 1,000 daily (maybe even 1,200). It also appears that FindRetros is once again becoming a helping hand with more and more retros re-joining and more joining, plenty of hotels are growing and plenty of users are discovering other hotels.

So yeah, everything is running smoothly we're going to be lacking of updates for a while, but will be keeping up our emulator as long as possible to give it a nice stress test and possibly discover some new errors to fix up.

zXhi5pN.png

Ultra

Posting Freak
Jan 7, 2011
We now have two amazing technicians on Habboon! They're quickly putting out new wired, features, and bug patches. Hop on Habboon to see what all the fuss is about!

Bren

Feb 15, 2012
So as this hasn't been updated for almost a year, I'd like to announce that Habboon is proven the biggest English speaking Habbo retro.

It would not have been done without @Sledmore he is the heart and the core of Habboon and we are so greatful to still have Sledmore working with us to continue our journey with Habboon. We also have @Shorty who is very helpful as a technician and happy to help, as well as @Wouto still an owner! Without them two, Habboon wouldn't be the same either!!

We have a few little exciting things that are still coming to Habboon, but i'm not going to state what they are you'll just have to wait and see ;)

But, what is something that you guys would like to see?

BIOS

ಠ‿ಠ
Apr 25, 2012
fnXaywH.png

Got this error earlier when I tried to access the client, not sure why, went after refreshing anyhow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread