HabboEmulator ~ Support thread.

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
Hi,
as many people are having issues with the emulator I thought this thread was needed.

Post your issues below and I will reply with a fix or help you to fix your issue.

Thanks.

NathannHerre16

Jun 29, 2018
I am having the exact same issue as Sonay. I downloaded the correct SWF files and latest source files. However, at this event the client get's disconnected.
Can someone help out please? Thanks!

I can't remember how I managed to fix it but it's something to do with the SWF file locations. Make sure it's all linked up properly within brain-config.php and in your external_varabiles.php and external_override_varabiles.php

TheNotorious

Im dying slowly.
Oct 4, 2014
I can't remember how I managed to fix it but it's something to do with the SWF file locations. Make sure it's all linked up properly within brain-config.php and in your external_varabiles.php and external_override_varabiles.php
Its often crossdomain.xml problem.
Post automatically merged:

Disconnecting in 100%, whats the problem?

Last edited:

Choofed

Dec 29, 2018
Been happening to alot of people...Can someone please help wit the 100% disconnection problem

Getting 0 errors in the console, 0 errors in the emu, just loads to 100%, shows friend bar and then disconnects...

Last edited:

RilleRetroS

Apr 14, 2016
Been happening to alot of people...Can someone please help wit the 100% disconnection problem

Getting 0 errors in the console, 0 errors in the emu, just loads to 100%, shows friend bar and then disconnects...

Change furnidata.xml in /swf/gamedata/
Or Just remove 1 halloween furni (something wrong with the code)

Choofed

Dec 29, 2018
Change it with what? and which halloween furni do i remove.

Yeah, it's the furnidata, it works when i change it but how can i fix the one that comes with the emu, because i still want the one that comes with the emu so i can use the cata.

Last edited:

RilleRetroS

Apr 14, 2016
Change it with what? and which halloween furni do i remove.

Yeah, it's the furnidata, it works when i change it but how can i fix the one that comes with the emu, because i still want the one that comes with the emu so i can use the cata.

I found sledmores comment on another thread:
Change
<furnitype id="97246040" classname="hween_c17_bonfire"><revision455088</revision>
to
<furnitype id="97246040" classname="hween_c17_bonfire"><revision>455088</revision>

deathly

shit happens
May 3, 2015
I've noticed my database isn't uploading properly. When I originally installed it, i only noticed the missing furniture until proper inspection and looking through connection issues (the well-known 100% reload issue) I've noticed the Rooms tables weren't uploaded. Neither was a few other tables (game_config, rare_bundles). If someone could supply me with a clean database, that will upload entirely please?

harambe

Donator
Dec 3, 2018
I've noticed my database isn't uploading properly. When I originally installed it, i only noticed the missing furniture until proper inspection and looking through connection issues (the well-known 100% reload issue) I've noticed the Rooms tables weren't uploaded. Neither was a few other tables (game_config, rare_bundles). If someone could supply me with a clean database, that will upload entirely please?

Before you import the db that comes with the emu, run the following query:

SQL:
SET @@global.sql_mode = ‘’;

That should solve your problem.

deathly

shit happens
May 3, 2015
Before you import the db that comes with the emu, run the following query:

SQL:
SET @@global.sql_mode = ‘’;

That should solve your problem.

Indeed it did,
Thank you very much

EDIT:
For anyone experiencing this 100% loading issue, open your furnidata in a new browser tab. Once done, you should see the page is displaying a red bubble with an error at the top. Follow these errors by going to their corresponding line and fixing whats wrong with them. When I was experiencing the 100% disconnection on my localhost, fixing all these errors made it work again. Be warned, there's over 232,000 lines in the furnidata, and one of the errors is right down at 232,000. Navigating this file in notepad++ isn't the easiest. But this fixed my issue, and hopefully will fix yours.

Last edited:

Diamondius

Feb 20, 2014
Hope anyone can help me. :D

After 100% I'm going a bit on hotelview and then my console says: Received event, with call: disconnect

Edit: I become the client disconnection after GetBuddyRequestsEvent. But why?

I am having this exact same issue, please see the screens below.

DrPhil

Oct 21, 2015
Does anyone know why the Crates images are not showing on catalog also the crackable eggs wont crack?

You must be registered for see images attach

deathly

shit happens
May 3, 2015
Does anyone know why the Crates images are not showing on catalog also the crackable eggs wont crack?

You must be registered for see images attach

Crackable's worked for me, however you have to continue Cracking or clicking "Use" on them even after they've "cracked" in their furni state. Try that?

Users who are viewing this thread