HabboEmulator ~ Support thread.

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
Hi,
as many people are having issues with the emulator I thought this thread was needed.

Post your issues below and I will reply with a fix or help you to fix your issue.

Thanks.

Yoshi

Feb 27, 2017
When accepting or adding someone it says i've became friends with my self rather than the user which has been added

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
When accepting or adding someone it says i've became friends with my self rather than the user which has been added

I've updated mine, but remove the initial code CreateFriendship and add this to AcceptBuddyEvent.cs
Code:
  GameClient To = HabboEnvironment.GetGame().GetClientManager().GetClientByUserID(Request.To);
                GameClient From = HabboEnvironment.GetGame().GetClientManager().GetClientByUserID(Request.From);

if (To != null && From != null)
                {
                    To.SendMessage(new RoomNotificationComposer("Friend Add", "You're now friends with " + From.GetHabbo().Username + ".", "friendAdd");
                    From.SendMessage(new RoomNotificationComposer("Friend Add", "You're now friends with " + To.GetHabbo().Username + ".", "friendAdd");
                }

Last edited:

Berk

berkibap#4233
Developer
Oct 17, 2015
I've updated mine, but remove the initial code CreateFriendship and add this to AcceptBuddyEvent.cs
Code:
                if (To != null && From != null)
                {
                    NotificationManager.RoomBubble(To, "Friend Add", "You're now friends with " + From.GetHabbo().Username + ".", "friendAdd");
                    NotificationManager.RoomBubble(From, "Friend Add", "You're now friends with " + To.GetHabbo().Username + ".", "friendAdd");
                }
Can you give the whole function? I could not get it working, It's saying To and From is not existing in current context.

sim0n

Feb 16, 2013
By placing a teleporter that is blocked by other non-walkable furniture you get stuck in the teleporter upon arrival.

teleport to furni when entering room wired screws up something when coming from a teleporter

What this does it traps the user coming from the teleporter inside this room, preventing the user from using the navigator or any other means of switching rooms without restarting the client(if you go to a new room you just return to the landing view). The only way to get around it is re-entering the room you arrived to via the navigator, which then teleports you to the yucca palm as designed, making you free to switch rooms again.

video that perhaps explains it

Mythic

Jan 27, 2018
Friendbar issue: Another issue in the friendlist bar on the bottom right. If one of my friends goes offline, his "button" is still there and showing that the friend's still online. Guess it might be a update packet issue?
QuickPoll issue: The Quickpoll appears, but when users vote, the result on the top is not changig. It keeps saying "0 Yes" / "0 No" - this might be a packet issue too?
WIRED issue: Yes, the same as sim0n already mentioned above - a fix for this is very helpful.
Would be cool to get some information about this!

sim0n

Feb 16, 2013
Tons of commands that do not function at all (comes out as normal text(e.g :flagme)). I've checked most of the files and can't see the problem. I'm set to rank 7, am I missing the elephant in the room or is something very wrong?

Mythic

Jan 27, 2018
Yes, @sim0n I noticed issues with the commands as well. The database provided does not fit 100% to the emulator.

You need to check specific command permissions. Mostly, the commands are not added in permission_commands table. So you have to create a command_flagme permission (or whatever its called, check out the FlagMeCommand.cs file) in the permissions_commands table and set it properly.

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
For those who are having issues with Marketplace and other things that aren't working due to incorrect packets. Try these. @dranbon

Also Replace your PacketManager with this.

chiefqueef

gooby pls
Jan 8, 2012
Code:
Bug during user login: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at Emulator.HabboHotel.GameClients.GameClient.TryAuthenticate(String AuthTicket) in C:\xampp\htdocs\Habbo Emu\HabboHotel\GameClients\GameClient.cs:line 119
this is due to null auth_ticket in users table i used meaps fix and edited it a bit to work with this edit and it sticks like this and when i close the emulator i get that error

edit:
userdatafactory

habboenvironment

Object

?
Nov 10, 2017
(using this emulator, thought i would let u know) @Brad

Atleast for me room promotion function is disconnecting users

having more than (i think 2600) items in a room makes the user disconnect everytime attempting to enter the room

Sometimes when purchasing items from the catalog they purchased items wont show up in your inventory before room reload / client reload

love locks doesnt work

WIRED repeat timer, seems to be counting 0.5 seconds too slow, if u set it to repeat every 0.5 seconds it'll use 1 second to repeat
WIRED Add-On: Random Effect doesnt work
WIRED at set time doesnt work
WIRED Effect: Move And Rotate Furni (doesnt work if you stack multiple on each other)
BOT Wireds doesnt work
polls doesnt count votes

Those are bugs users has been reporting, just wanted to let u know

Last edited:

HarmonicRain

NextGenHabbo.com
Jun 27, 2012
(using this emulator, thought i would let u know) @Brad

Atleast for me room promotion function is disconnecting users

having more than (i think 2600) items in a room makes the user disconnect everytime attempting to enter the room

Sometimes when purchasing items from the catalog they purchased items wont show up in your inventory before room reload / client reload

love locks doesnt work

WIRED repeat timer, seems to be counting 0.5 seconds too slow, if u set it to repeat every 0.5 seconds it'll use 1 second to repeat
WIRED Add-On: Random Effect doesnt work
WIRED at set time doesnt work
WIRED Effect: Move And Rotate Furni (doesnt work if you stack multiple on each other)
BOT Wireds doesnt work

Those are bugs users has been reporting, just wanted to let u know

having more than (i think 2600) items in a room makes the user disconnect everytime attempting to enter the room < That's an SWF Limitation and it exists on habbo too. :p

Users who are viewing this thread